W00000000000000000000000t! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

W00000000000000000000000t!

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Gators are in the FINALS! One more game and Billy Donovan and Co. will be YOUR 2006 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Congrats, but now let's watch 'dem Bayou Bengals baby!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

I would prefer UCLA since LSU can actually play inside with the Gators. However, either way the Finals should be a good matchup.

Samphin said:
I would prefer UCLA since LSU can actually play inside with the Gators. However, either way the Finals should be a good matchup.
GO GATORS!!!!!

I'm actually hoping LSU can make a come back. We match up very well with LSU. UCLA plays ugly basketball: wearing down the clock and hard nosed defense. Very much like South Carolina, except with better athletes.

LSU really laid an egg. Florida and UCLA.

Samphin said:
Gators are in the FINALS! One more game and Billy Donovan and Co. will be YOUR 2006 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

UCLA is going to whoop them.

They had major fireworks in downtown Tampa tonight for the victory. I'm talking 4th of July ****. Solid 10 minutes.

No way UCLA is going to shut down the Gators. :refuse:

I think Florida pretty much has this one in the bag. Anyone see Billy's post game speech? Barely had a congrats for them. He has these kids focused and ready to go. That Noah kid is going to be something special. I hope he stays an extra year at least to really dominate the college game. He is so freaking long, he looks like he can block every shot.

Florida hit 50% of their three point shots. If they come anywhere close to that in the finals, they are going to win by 10. There is no way UCLA can guard all of Florida's weapons in my opinion.

Congrats to LSU too. No one thought they would get this far. Good run.

Samphin said:
I think Florida pretty much has this one in the bag. Anyone see Billy's post game speech? Barely had a congrats for them. He has these kids focused and ready to go. That Noah kid is going to be something special. I hope he stays an extra year at least to really dominate the college game. He is so freaking long, he looks like he can block every shot.

Florida hit 50% of their three point shots. If they come anywhere close to that in the finals, they are going to win by 10. There is no way UCLA can guard all of Florida's weapons in my opinion.

Congrats to LSU too. No one thought they would get this far. Good run.

In the bag? yeah right this is the NCAA tournament. NOTHING IS EVER IN THE BAG. That was proven this year with basicly 3 of the 4 teams that were in the final four weren't even ranked in the preseason and look how far they got. Anyways nothing is ever "in the bag" in any sport let, alone a huge game.

BOOOOOOOO You knocked of George Mason

I was pulling for GM so hard to and I dont like college basketball........

Back
Top Bottom