Waddle Mic'd Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle Mic'd Up

I was meh when he was picked. But this dude has quickly become my favorite player on this team. He is a ****ing dog, I would argue just as good as Tyreek.

I was meh when he was picked. But this dude has quickly become my favorite player on this team. He is a ****ing dog, I would argue just as good as Tyreek.

I wouldn't say that but he is very good. The addition of Tyreek has helped boost Waddle's effectiveness.

Tyreek has got amazing hands, I can't remember him ever dropping one in KC and he hasn't here either. As amazing as he is, Waddle will drop one once in awhile.

I think Tyreek is the best receiver in the NFL, he just needed to get away from that scrub QB on the Chiefs :)

I wouldn't say that but he is very good. The addition of Tyreek has helped boost Waddle's effectiveness.
The scheme and protection have boosted his effectiveness just as much.

Between the playcalling and the OL he barely ever went downfield last year. It was criminal misuse of his abilities.

Also, if you watch the receiver rotations, Hill and Waddle aren’t always in at the same time. It seems like they are on a sub rotation based on the depth of their routes to, presumable, keep them fresh.

Legit team player. That's one thing I notice about this team this year. Nobody cares who gets the glory, they genuinely care about each other and have a family mentality. Man i hope we can find away to keep this core unit together for years to come. This is something special.

Legit team player. That's one thing I notice about this team this year. Nobody cares who gets the glory, they genuinely care about each other and have a family mentality. Man i hope we can find away to keep this core unit together for years to come. This is something special.
Absolutely agree.

McDaniel has brought the team mentality.

Flores not so much.

LFG Waddle! "Thats ****ing me!"

Dude has a switch, and when he gets on that field its on. He has made huge clutch plays in all our wins so far...sup Chase

Back
Top Bottom