Wade Smith someone help me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade Smith someone help me

N

NJFinFury2004

Hey Fellow Finatics, I need some help on this one. I don't know if I had a dream of this or I had one too many beers one day, but IM pretty sure I read on here that Saban was toying with the idea of moving Wade Smith to center.

I have nothing to back this up. And IM not sure if I actually read this or not, so don't kill me on this if it isn't true.

I was just on the phone to a friend in MD. IM from NJ and he is a HUGE HUGE Fin Fan! We were talking about the season , Saban, Williams.. even Kay Jay Harris ETC.. We were saying how ironic it is to go from having no RB'S to maybe being on the the deepest teams in the NFL at the position. Then the O line came up. And we talked about that postion and how important that is going to be.

NEITHER of us Like Seth MCKINNEY. I mentioned that Saban was toying with the IDEA of moving Wade Smith to center, he outright laughed at me and said, Saban never said that!

You know I can see that. IN his rookie year, Smith showed alot of atheltic ability and the knock on him was his upper body power, which I would think get better as he got older.

Now am I stoned? Or was this said?

HELP!!!!!:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

NJFinFury2004 said:
Hey Fellow Finatics, I need some help on this one. I don't know if I had a dream of this or I had one too many beers one day, but IM pretty sure I read on here that Saban was toying with the idea of moving Wade Smith to center.

I have nothing to back this up. And IM not sure if I actually read this or not, so don't kill me on this if it isn't true.

I was just on the phone to a friend in MD. IM from NJ and he is a HUGE HUGE Fin Fan! We were talking about the season , Saban, Williams.. even Kay Jay Harris ETC.. We were saying how ironic it is to go from having no RB'S to maybe being on the the deepest teams in the NFL at the position. Then the O line came up. And we talked about that postion and how important that is going to be.

NEITHER of us Like Seth MCKINNEY. I mentioned that Saban was toying with the IDEA of moving Wade Smith to center, he outright laughed at me and said, Saban never said that!

You know I can see that. IN his rookie year, Smith showed alot of atheltic ability and the knock on him was his upper body power, which I would think get better as he got older.

Saban did say that. I'll try and find the link for you.

NJFinFury2004 said:

I can't find it at the moment either, but I don't believe it is a dream or the buze talking. I too remember reading that on here as well. Perhaps we're drunking the same beer or sharing the same dream? :lol:

BlitPhinFan said:
Thank you, For some reason, must have been my poor choice in search criteria, I couldn't find it. :D
N/P I just searched Wade Smith to play center.;)

Thanks Guys

Lmao Blits! And Thanks A Ton Ether!! I Knew I Wasn't That Drunk!!!

Psst.. Blit? You , Ether And I Will Get Together For A Buzz And Celebrate The Playoffs!!

Go Fins!!

NJFinFury2004 said:
Psst.. Blit? You , Ether And I Will Get Together For A Buzz And Celebrate The Playoffs!!

Go Fins!!
From your mouth to God's ears!!!:friday:

WE GONNA PARTY THIS YEAR BOYS!!!!! ISNT IT IRONIC? We go from having no running backs, to wondering who will stay?

I just love those big bruising backs. Although you have to love Lamar Gordons ability to make big catches!

Why cant we make this kid Kay Jay a fullback if he is that big?

Back
Top Bottom