Wade Smith= the new Jamar Flecther | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade Smith= the new Jamar Flecther

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Another Great Draft pick for the phins!!!!!!!

Not quite man. There is a big difference between a 3rd and a 1st rounder.

Take a look at the starting Rookie for the COlts on the OL and what round he was picked in. Then ask me if each round counts. A 3rd round pick is high enough to be very valuable.

The guy should benched NOW, he was disgraceful today, how can an NGL OL be schooled like that, it was embarassing.

He was going up vs. a great, fast DE

BTW, Hes a god damn rookie give him a break

The last sack and fumble was just as much ricky's fault as wades....Ricky was supposed to help block the guy, and alls he did was block wade off the guy.

Freeney is a second year player and is a whole year older then WADE turnstyle SMITH. nice job Surtain. Please change your name becasue your embarrasing that great corner!!!!

Wade is playing with an Achilles injury he suffered on the 2nd to last play of last week's game when someone fell on the back of his leg. I'm hoping this was the reason why he had such a HORRIBLE game.

Originally posted by Muck
Wade is playing with an Achilles injury he suffered on the 2nd to last play of last week's game when someone fell on the back of his leg. I'm hoping this was the reason why he had such a HORRIBLE game.

Muck I knwo you're the moderate of the board but please don't make excuses this was pathetic even if he is a rookie and has a slight injury. One sack I can take but 3? :fire:

Originally posted by DolFan31
Muck I knwo you're the moderate of the board but please don't make excuses this was pathetic even if he is a rookie and has a slight injury. One sack I can take but 3? :fire:

Re-read my post. I'm not making excuses.

Originally posted by Muck

Re-read my post. I'm not making excuses.

So, this IS Wanny's fault? Playing a rookie with a bad achilles against a fast DE?

No game plan change to make up for it. And even with the injury, no depth to turn to.

Coaching.

Back
Top Bottom