Wade to get the 25 mil/Ogunleye disappointed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade to get the 25 mil/Ogunleye disappointed

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread on this one.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...tions/sunday/sports_0483918f3484e0040031.html

It looks like we have our priorities in order this year. Todd Wade is reported to have their offer accepted.

Ogunleye is upset about "no offer yet". I think it's a smart move by the Dolphins. Let the highest bidder come in with an offer and see if they can match it. If not receive a first and third.

I like it.

wade 5 years $25 million, $10 million bonus, feeley 5 years $18 Million, 5 $million bonus, guys....where do we have all the money to that kind of things....:eek:

It's not that bad concidering what other OT are gettin. It averages to 3 mill a year plus bonus's. I hope that some of those are conditional on him starting like 14 of 16 games or something..

Originally posted by finsfan4life
I don't care what other OT are getting Wade doesn't deserve that money.

WTF is the Dolphin brass thinking?? This guy is the biggest FU on the right side of the line...

He was WAYYYYY over paid last year for the performance he gave and yet we reward him with a $10,000,000.00 signing bonus?

I dont know you all... O-gun should have received this offer... not Todd (beat me all the time because I am a big doofus) Wade.......

wade doesn't deserve that money, however there isn't anyone better at RT right now, so he is going to get that money. It is a free market system. Sometimes you have to over pay

Wade is a good RT. Not great but good. He does get beat, but how many players do not. I don't know about this contract but to me It doesn't seem as bad as it first looks.

John Tait is better.

Chad Clifton is better.

Many others will become available who are better (Brad Hopkins).

The FO once again panicked and thought they'd lose a player and jumped the gun. If we got that offer from another team, so be it. Take it easy Todd.

Amazing that this FO can do things time after time that make me feel ashamed.

I am sorry to hear this.Yes I am the 1 that wants Wade back but I also hate and I really mean it because its tough to let 1 of your own go.

Unfortunatly we can blame Wanny for all his "ill keep signing my own" and "i am probably the worse GM to ever make GOOD draft picks.We are OVER the cap.We got 5 guys that make right around $8 mill a pop.Our drafts have been so ****ty is unbelievable.We bring in minimul guys to take the load of being say a #2 wr or a RG who actually gets paid his worth and he blows ***.There are a million more reason why but unfortunately Wally has to be the repercussion of Wannys TERRIBLE GM moves.

Whats Ironic about this is that Wally is HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best draft Pick Wanny has ever made in his life.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Wade is a good RT. Not great but good. He does get beat, but how many players do not. I don't know about this contract but to me It doesn't seem as bad as it first looks.

This is the guy that was (literally) crying to the media because he wasnt respected and wasnt getting paid enough last year... and in my opinion, he didnt deserve the respect or paycheck... and I would not have lost one tear should he have left the team..

But speaking as a GM, I would have played hard-ball with his agent.. I would have offered a below average contract for RT's entering into their 5th season and gone up from there.

All I can say is.... for $35 Million Dollars, this is STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID and STUPID......

Originally posted by Jeep

All I can say is.... for $35 Million Dollars, this is STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID and STUPID......

It's not for $35 million Dollars STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Sorry Jeep, I couldn't resist.

It's for $25 million Dollars STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Back
Top Bottom