Wade vs Lebron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade vs Lebron

I think Wade has a better supporting cast. During the playoffs, when I was watching Lebron, I kept thinking, "This guy is incredible." Just his presence on the court is above everyone elses. Don't get me wrong, Wade is amazing, but Lebron just wows me more. In fact, I think Kobe has tried to have this "it" characteristic, and he doesn't. He's a great player, but seems to lack the floor presence Lebron has. Just my opinion.

Edit: Sorry, I first saw this in the loung. I'm not a troll..I promise!!!

The gave ballhandleing to Lebron based on his crossover? I liked it untill I read that, someone make him drop the pipe

dQbell said:
I think Wade has a better supporting cast. During the playoffs, when I was watching Lebron, I kept thinking, "This guy is incredible." Just his presence on the court is above everyone elses. Don't get me wrong, Wade is amazing, but Lebron just wows me more. In fact, I think Kobe has tried to have this "it" characteristic, and he doesn't. He's a great player, but seems to lack the floor presence Lebron has. Just my opinion.

Edit: Sorry, I first saw this in the loung. I'm not a troll..I promise!!!

I think Wade has more presence than LeBron...

FinNasty said:
I think Wade has more presence than LeBron...

I disagree. watching both of the players games, LeBron has the other team FOCUS on him a lot more and owrry about him more then wade b/c he does almost everything on the court but whenit comes to shooting and ball handling skills I give that to wade any day of the week. I hate LeBrons shot, it is just an average to good shot and his ball handling skills are good but seems a bit to flabbish to me. Wade shows he controls the ball more but James sometimes fumbles the ball when he dribbles and doesn't show complete control of the dribble and prob b/c he is jsut so damn big and huge.

oh... we have different definitions of "presence" then...

SR 7 said:
I disagree. watching both of the players games, LeBron has the other team FOCUS on him a lot more and owrry about him more then wade b/c he does almost everything on the court but whenit comes to shooting and ball handling skills I give that to wade any day of the week. I hate LeBrons shot, it is just an average to good shot and his ball handling skills are good but seems a bit to flabbish to me. Wade shows he controls the ball more but James sometimes fumbles the ball when he dribbles and doesn't show complete control of the dribble and prob b/c he is jsut so damn big and huge.

Focus?? Yeah he should have more focus cuz he forces shots like crazy. Even tho wade has the better supporting cast if you were to take that away and put them on the same team wade does better with that team then Lebron does. Wade is a complete player, lebron forces it to much. If wade doesn't have the shot he'll dish it off while lebron will try to force it and miss because everyone gives him such a big head.

MARINO1384 said:
Focus?? Yeah he should have more focus cuz he forces shots like crazy. Even tho wade has the better supporting cast if you were to take that away and put them on the same team wade does better with that team then Lebron does. Wade is a complete player, lebron forces it to much. If wade doesn't have the shot he'll dish it off while lebron will try to force it and miss because everyone gives him such a big head.

Dude u are contradicting yourself. Don't u understand Lebron has to force it, he doesn't have nearly the supporting cast that Wade has and half the time the Cavs look lost when Lebron is not on the floor. Wade can afford to be more comfortable because he has guys . . veterans (Shaq, Zo, Payton, J-dub, Posey), who all were #1's before on previous teams. Lebron doesn't have that.

And despite him forcing it as u claim, him and Wade both averaged over 6.5 assists a game. Now we are talking about a guy that is 6-8, 240 lbs who is also 3 years younger than Wade. You can't teach that kind of size with Lebron's game. I mean Wade is amazing, and him developing that jumper has made him extremely dangerous. But from what I have seen from Lebron and from what I have seen from Wade, I mean I'll take both on my team any day, but I go with Bron

And someone who shoots 48% from the floor (Lebron) who carries the load for his team like he does and is not a Center/PF and takes so called "forced shots" thats a damn good percentage. Like I said I take either one, but the size factor is always the counter for me, you don't teach that kind of size with Lebrons PG ability, and the 3 years younger stat helps as well.

they are both amazing players and the future of this league, they have really helped the NBA get back on top and are great players for the league and both very classy guys, both are amazing to watch and awe you with their incredible play but as of right now wade is winning and has a chance to be the first from that great 03 draft class to win it all...when it comes down to it winning is the most important thing, its a very close match on who is better and most will most likely tend with lebron but as of now it has to be wade because he is the key to his team and his team is better than lebrons team and lebron is also the key to his team as well......that said if lebron was on the heat in wades replacement im sure the heat would be in the finals which makes the argument a bit more complicated but that is not the case so as of now i have to lean with wade and his amazing 3 point plays .

Back
Top Bottom