wadesworth (dch) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wadesworth (dch)

skippysphins

its all about winning !
Reaction score
hey dch any news on andre wadesworth has he worked out for the phins since we are in the market for a de he could join our comeback player for this season then we would be set across the dline ? one more thing dch ty for all the terrific information you put in the boards it really is a blessing to all of us reading . even the little tidbits you add here and there are better then reading the paper ty again and keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!

Wadsworth will be holding workouts for many teams, once he and his agent/doctors proclam him to be 100% ready to go. After his workouts I beleive he will then narrow it down to what teams need DEs and where he might get the best combo of money and playing time. His best friend(apparently) is Tra Thomas(LT Philly, and former FSU roomate?) so I heard Philly may have an edge over a few other teams, but whether or not Philly feels the same way is to be determined.

Wadsworth will sign after he works out for teams, that is the way I understand it. Would like to see him here, but in all likelyhood, he will never be the same, and wasn't that productive to begin with, injuries are an excuse for that, but then the durability questions rise to the forefront.

I can't see him ever being more than a situational player for the rest of his crareer right now, hopefully I am wrong, but he has to prove himself.

WHAT BODZILLA SAID IS CORRECT...

Hello Skippy....

Everything that BODZILLA said is correct....... the DOlPHINS will send a scout over to see WADSWORTH's workout...once he does have one. However....It looks like the Dolphins interest has waned. Its just the timing.....the Dolphins thought that WADSWORTH would have already had his workout, by now....as they had hoped he would---before the draft.
Now....its really a little late in the game....and I just think the possibility of adding WADSWORTH over the likes of a ROB BURNETT....is just about dead.

SKIPPY....WADSWORTH is just too much of a medical risk.....he is still not yet ready to play....and I think you will hear nothing from the Dolphins....from any interest stand-point anymore.

Thanks for askin'
DCH

Back
Top Bottom