Wait till next year for multiple teams to Tank for Trevor Lawrence | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wait till next year for multiple teams to Tank for Trevor Lawrence

Pompy

Starter
Reaction score
Watch how not much will be said. Too many media people hate the Phins for some reason. Is it No State Taxes or the weather?

He hasn’t looked nearly as good this year. Think he’s overhyped. Curious how he reacts his junior year. Same path as Tua, freshman year wow this kids next best thing ever. Sophomore year, yeah he’s good but Lawerence is amazing. Junior year Tua has put his foot on the pedal to crush some sophomore year doubts will see if it continues and if Lawerence follows a similar path.

He hasn’t looked nearly as good this year. Think he’s overhyped. Curious how he reacts his junior year. Same path as Tua, freshman year wow this kids next best thing ever. Sophomore year, yeah he’s good but Lawerence is amazing. Junior year Tua has put his foot on the pedal to crush some sophomore year doubts will see if it continues and if Lawerence follows a similar path.

Lawrence walked in as a true freshmen and lit the college playoffs up. He lead Clemson to a National Championship over Alabama. People have to take a step back and understand he is only 19 years old. Kid will be 21 playing in the NFL if he comes out after his junior year. He has a ton of time to develop yet.

Lawrence walked in as a true freshmen and lit the college playoffs up. He lead Clemson to a National Championship over Alabama. People have to take a step back and understand he is only 19 years old. Kid will be 21 playing in the NFL if he comes out after his junior year. He has a ton of time to develop yet.
He may be a successful which i currently have doubts but that is one fugly dude imo lol Just saying he can be my QB but i'd prefer not seeing that face after every post game presser

trevor-lawrence-look-alikes-twitter.jpg

After this year, I bet the NFL Competition Committee recommends a draft format more similar to the NBA with a lottery system.

Funny story - Tua walked in as a true freshman and lit the college playoffs up also....cold off the bench. Threw for 166 yards and 3 TD's in the second half and led Alabama to a National Championship over Georgia.

It's a good thing Trevor has a ton of time to develop because he needs it.

Remember when Kelly Leak from "The Bad News Bears" outgrew his uniform in the second movie and looked silly?
Thats who Trevor reminds me of..

yeah...look, I like Tua....but he’s beaten scrubs that shouldn’t be paired against the machine that is the crimson tide.

that’s not his fault...and he may be a great one...but the results of this season so far don’t blow me away.

They have two tough games in their regular season....LSU and Auburn....waiting for those!

Funny story - Tua walked in as a true freshman and lit the college playoffs up also....cold off the bench. Threw for 166 yards and 3 TD's in the second half and led Alabama to a National Championship over Georgia.

It's a good thing Trevor has a ton of time to develop because he needs it.

No doubt...but he lit Alabama up in the National Championship as a true freshman.

Back
Top Bottom