Waiting for 25 years! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waiting for 25 years!

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
For those of who are as old as the Franchise -we can remember when:
In spite of the national media’s constant and incessant negativity about the Dolphins Shula punked them all. Great players came from places well known and out of no where....Bryan Cox, Jim Jensen, Rusty Chambers, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, Terry Kirby, Troy Vincent, Marco Coleman, John Offerdahl, Dwight Stephenson and so on....

In the 70’s and early 80’s when we ran teams over and won week after week.

when we went to Super Bowls.

when Czonka smashed their teeth in!

And Marino went to the bank - when Duper caught bombs against the Jets with one hand and shut them the hell up.

when we were great!

when we were good.

when we handled our business.

like you I suffered mightily with that jackass Jimmy Johnson - arrogant fool!

dave wanstadt cam Cameron nick Saban joe weekend at bernies philbin Trying to ruin our storied franchise.

man all of the clowns at coaching positions and all of the bozo qbs.

Tua’s arrival is going to shock people.

he hits people on stride - he’s going to throw open speed players - look for Breida - Jakeem Grant - Bowden - gaskin you cash in on being thrown to in stride..

Wake up NFL Tuas gonna tear it up!

and I’m gonna say **** you to the past quarter century of terrible dolphin teams forever!

those pessimists who think we need heaven and earth to align for this team to make the playoffs are confused...

kick back and enjoy the first real dolphin team since Shula had Marino in his prime.

this is beautiful.

that you coach Flores! Miami Dolphin fans everywhere are

From your lips to God's ears!

I think Tua is our new superstar and I think we are in for a good ride. All we have to do now is wait and enjoy the drive.

tenor.gif

In spite of the national media’s constant and incessant negativity about the Dolphins Shula punked them all. Great players came from places well known and out of no where....Bryan Cox, Jim Jensen, Rusty Chambers, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, Terry Kirby, Troy Vincent, Marco Coleman, John Offerdahl, Dwight Stephenson and so on....

And Marino went to the bank - when Duper caught bombs against the Jets with one hand and shut them the hell up.

when we were great!

when we were good.

dave wanstadt cam Cameron nick Saban joe weekend at bernies philbin Trying to ruin our storied franchise.

he hits people on stride - he’s going to throw open speed players - look for Breida - Jakeem Grant - Bowden - gaskin you cash in on being thrown to in stride..

and I’m gonna say **** you to the past quarter century of terrible dolphin teams forever!

those pessimists who think we need heaven and earth to align for this team to make the playoffs are confused...

kick back and enjoy the first real dolphin team since Shula had Marino in his prime.

this is beautiful.

One thing I've learned is anything involving humans is quite messy. NFL hx is full of 'can't miss' QBs who missed. I'm optimistic about TT and anticipate the best QB play Miami has seen since Danny, BUT I'm uncomfortable with absolutes (Tua’s arrival IS going to shock people.) With that qualification, this Sunday will be the 1st game in a long time I've been excited to watch the game.

One thing I've learned is anything involving humans is quite messy. NFL hx is full of 'can't miss' QBs who missed. I'm optimistic about TT and anticipate the best QB play Miami has seen since Danny, BUT I'm uncomfortable with absolutes (Tua’s arrival IS going to shock people.) With that qualification, this Sunday will be the 1st game in a long time I've been excited to watch the game.
Peeps be shocked one way or the other

I have two sons (ages 26 and 17). Neither has ever witnessed a good Dolphin's team. I took the older one to Dan Marino's HOF induction and rescued him from being a Bill's fan (he is my stepson and his mom and I got married when he was 7). The younger one had a Jason Taylor onesie as a toddler.

Both are die hard fans despite never having lived in Miami and only having seen the team live on a few occasions.

Both have suffered long enough with no reward. We are all ready.

I have two sons (ages 26 and 17). Neither has ever witnessed a good Dolphin's team. I took the older one to Dan Marino's HOF induction and rescued him from being a Bill's fan (he is my stepson and his mom and I got married when he was 7). The younger one had a Jason Taylor onesie as a toddler.

Both are die hard fans despite never having lived in Miami and only having seen the team live on a few occasions.

Both have suffered long enough with no reward. We are all ready.

Ha Ha! I have two sons - they are Ravens fans - they already "have" a Super Bowl Ring! They are like 19 and 3 in the last season and a half!

They are living what I lived - minus being a Dolphin fan in Maryland - standing with a coat hanger to attached to the antenna to watch the Dolphin games, or waiting to see the score in the newspaper on monday or Tuesday if it was a late game.

They are living what we used to get live - waking up Sunday AM and being confident that his team will smash their opponent - run them the **** over!

Man I envy my kids in their fandom.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Ha Ha! I have two sons - they are Ravens fans - they already "have" a Super Bowl Ring! They are like 19 and 3 in the last season and a half!

They are living what I lived - minus being a Dolphin fan in Maryland - standing with a coat hanger to attached to the antenna to watch the Dolphin games, or waiting to see the score in the newspaper on monday or Tuesday if it was a late game.

They are living what we used to get live - waking up Sunday AM and being confident that his team will smash their opponent - run them the **** over!

Man I envy my kids in their fandom.

Thank you for sharing your story!
Ugh, the Ravens..... good team but man I am sick of them smashing the Dolphins. Hopefully Flores is building a tough team that can complete with the Ravens, Steelers, and other tough, smart teams.

Ugh, the Ravens..... good team but man I am sick of them smashing the Dolphins. Hopefully Flores is building a tough team that can complete with the Ravens, Steelers, and other tough, smart teams.
I know!
Since it’s my two sons that are fans I don’t hate on them in the open...

I have brought the kids to multiple Ravens games in Baltimore..I do suffer there / tho the fans in the stands are knowledgeable and a like able crowd - I quietly root for the opponent...

And I did fly to Florida and got them tickets to Flores first game as head coach...58 to 10 debacle at the hands of the Ravens- I mean that was bad!

What are you gonna do?

when we were great!

when we were good.

this is beautiful.

Jimmy Did Get Us a Guy Named Zach....Who Terrorized Offenses!!! ALL HAIL #54!!!

Back
Top Bottom