Waiting to be born | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waiting to be born

Doesn't have to be mighty cold Wharf.....as soon as there's a "3" at the start of the temperature, the Buccaneers turn into Swashbucklers, if you know what I mean. :D

PS - That pic of Anna is KILLING me!!! :p

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
you fins getting worried?

Waiting to be born huh?

Watching that Yuccaneer game tonight it looks (and smells) more like afterbirth.

I'm not as worried as you should be. Now that you have lost, you have to go to Chicago and play a night game. It will be snowing today and 28 degrees. Next sunday calls for just below 40 degrees and a constant rain and slowly get colder until it starts snowing.

At least Miami can win in the cold...... The Bucs cannot.

BTW It is now impossible for you to clinch homefield....so say hi to Philly and GB when you go up there (if you make it that far)

well with the sorry a$$ bears i think we will break the curse...not really worried about that...but i am worried about GB and Philly...oh yea you can win in the cold but you cant beat minnesota

well with the sorry a$$ bears i think we will break the curse...not really worried about that...but i am worried about GB and Philly...oh yea you can win in the cold but you cant beat minnesota

Big talk for a fan of a team that except for a garbage time score got BLANKED......:lol:

Originally posted by Pagan
Big talk for a fan of a team that except for a garbage time score got BLANKED......:lol:
ok...ok well here ill use one of the fins excuses "we didn't have our starting QB, blah blah blah..." well no i won't(thats just pathetic). If BJohnson was a gammer like BFarve he would have came in that game. They beat us with 3rd downs and turnovers. SKing had a bad game and im not even going to talk about RJohnson and i hope to god that they dont start him on sunday. AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY AND THE HELL DID GRUDEN TAKE THE 3 POINTS OFF THE BOARD!:yell: YOU NEVER DO THAT NEVER! next to not taking the ball in over time taking the points off the board was the#2 bone head play of the year.

Hey....at least Lucas got us 10 points in our losses! :lol:

It's gonna be awfully Coooooooold in Philly or GB!

Is anyone there in your head????? Yeah.... it was in Minnesota........ seeing that you are a Bucs fan.... you have to know what type stadium they play in. It may have been cold outside but it was 70 degrees at game time.

The last I checked... no one used "weather" as any excuse.

When TB was in the NFC Central.... they had is easy weather wise... 2 teams had domes to shelter their @$$..... let the Bucs experience a year in the AFC East..... they sure as hell would have a worse record.

Here is a quote I just found humerous.....
Thanks largely to the 14-season run of losing records from 1983 to 1996, the Bucs only hold series leads against three of the NFL's other 30 teams.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is still true this year..... BTW the Bears hold the series over you. The bucs record in Chicago..... 4-19 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom