Waiver Wire Deadline at Noon- What Did We do? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waiver Wire Deadline at Noon- What Did We do?

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 14s

With AJ Francis claimed by Pats, Fins are adding ex-Rams and ex-Utah State DT Al Lapuaho to practice squad.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 4m
Dolphins claimed FB Tyler Clutts over waivers from Texans,says Sirius' Adam Kaplan.He started 8 games for Bears in 2011.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 2m
FB Evan Rodriguez, who was on Fins' 53 yesterday, now tweeted that it's time for him to find a new home (with Clutts being added).

---------------------------

Damn Evan,nothing like surrenduring....WTF?.......OH...never mind...Evan Rod was cut so Tyler Clutts may be going right to the active roster...

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
Evan Rodriguez was indeed released to make room for new fullback Tyler Clutts (what a name).

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 14s

With AJ Francis claimed by Pats, Fins are adding ex-Rams and ex-Utah State DT Al Lapuaho to practice squad.

I think he was high up on the PFF grade list for DT that southbeach posted

Marvin McNutt is indeed returning to the Dolphins, on the practice squad. Good unit with him and Brian Tyms.

Maybe they don't add a receiver to the 53

Browns cut TE Kellen Davis, please don't start the "we should pick him up" talk..

bro we need help at the TE poss if he is an upgrade and can run routes and catch the ball i dont care if it is labron james , we need help at the TE and we need to leave no stone over turned.

Maybe they don't add a receiver to the 53

They don't really need to. The 5th wide receiver isn't active for gamedays anyway unless he's on ST. The only downside is you aren't protecting them. If you don't think they will be poached, that's not a downside.

Well at least they have options if they get an injury at wr now with mcnutt and tyms in house....but they better watch out for someone poaching tyms if they get some injuries in their wr core early this season...

these guys know the o...it would at least make for a smoother transition

Well at least they have options if they get an injury that know the o with mcnutt and tyms in house....but they better watch out for someone poaching tyms if they get some injuries in their wr core early this season...

Maybe they picked both up to the practice squad appease you and I. Lol.

Marvin McNutt is indeed returning to the Dolphins, on the practice squad. Good unit with him and Brian Tyms.

I like Tyms for the longer term but having McNutt just in case someone goes down is a good plan. i liked Bump as well.

Pretty sure Devon Wylie got cut from KC. Really really liked him when he came out...would be an excellent pick up in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom