Wake and Anderson and more. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake and Anderson and more.

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
These two played amazing. Go ahead and say that "oohh, its just the buccaneers..." blah, blah, blah. These two played man up against one of their best lineman, if not the best lineman on their team in Donald Penn. Wake blew by Penn numerous times. And anderson was in the backfield ALOT.

Also have to give credit to the whole linebacking crew, even crowder played decent today.

The substitution packages were very good. Roth and Anderson would play and then JT and Wake would come in on 3rd down and some 2nd down plays.

Gibril played pretty good today and as did Vontae.

I think the guys who played the worse today would be Sean Smith and Yeremiah Bell. I am not saying they played bad. Both played well in the 1st half but in the 2nd half, sean smith gave up the big play and Bell was getting torched by kellen winslow. Also, when they put chris clemons in, he was even getting beat by winslow.

All in all, i think the defense played pretty good in getting pressure and alot of the pressure was due to good coverage. The rush defense was getting beat down a little in the 2nd half but i think it was due to momentum that the bucs had and anything they did, was a positive play.

One thing i want to say about the offense, terrible play calling. and ginn still cant catch. Hopefully ronnie isnt hurt too bad but ricky played well in his absence today. Henne deserves less bashing. this guy has "it". only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom