Wake Up Phin Fans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Up Phin Fans!!!

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have probably been hard on JAY FIEDLER as much or MORE than anyone!! But what transpired last Thursday night is a bit embarrassing!! To BOO him that excessively in a preseason game is just plain ridiculous!! Granted JAY played HORRIBLE to say the least, but let's think this through!! The guy really hasn't practiced with the 1st teamers because of his nagging hip injury. You have to have rhythm and timing with your receivers which he really hasn't time to do at full speed because LUCAS was taking the snaps in contact drills!!Not to mention he is learning a totally NEW Offense in Norv's system! I was anti-Feidler but I admit the guy has won me over with his heart and determination!! He is still improving as an NFL QUARTERBACK!! He has to improve his comeback throws to his right but knowing him he will!!It is unfair for PHIN FANS to BOO him! It's PRESEASON and he's RUSTY!! The guy has proven he can play and he will be ready for DETROIT!! This is just another example how alot of PHINS FANS are clueless and rapidly becoming one of the WORST fans in the LEAGUE!!!!

The true Phin fans are very knowledgeable, but the ordinary Phin fans have been some of the worst in the league for a long time now.

It would be a nice idea to send Fiedler some fan mail at playermail@miamidolphins.com. I did it on Saturday.

It would probably mean a lot to him if enough real fans let him know that we support him.

Who knows? It may also help his confidence and ultimately his performance.

Hey Miamian....

I just took your advice and sent Jay an e-mail to let him know that there are people that do support him.

Thanks for the idea.

I sent one too; I felt sorta like a little kid writing a letter to Santa but I did it anyway. Hopefully a couple of these reach him and actually do prove to be somewhat uplifting for him. GO JAY!

I sent one too...

Originally posted by Expo88
I sent one too; I felt sorta like a little kid writing a letter to Santa but I did it anyway. Hopefully a couple of these reach him and actually do prove to be somewhat uplifting for him. GO JAY!

... and like you Expo it felt a lil weird. But I feel if he does read these it will help him feel a lil better about the fans out there so I had to do it. We're not all assholes.

Oliver...

you guys are so special . . . .

great fans on this board!!!

I couldn't let you guys out send me now, could I.?? LOL

Same here. I congratulated Ray for handling himself with class and told them that his performance so far has me feeling that if something did happen to Jay that the offense wouldn't miss a beat. Makes me feel like I should have put on my Dolphin Pajamas.LOL

Back
Top Bottom