Wake Up White People! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake Up White People!

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Now that I got your attention :D
What movie or whatever was that line off of anyway?

As I was pondering the random thoughts last night....
You know the ones...

What attributes do the various available coaches have?

What kind of system would he bring to the team?

Who would he keep on the team?

How in the hell would he sign Oge to a team in desperate need of cap space for OFFENSE?

What would he do in the draft?....The draft?
O' yea.....The draft where we can catch up to the offensive talents of other teams. Let's see we got a first and a third and after that you can't count on but "wahoo!" the draft. I had a pleasant moment for a short while.....and then it hit me like a ton of bricks......

Not only does New England run a spread formation that allows it's average offense to score points..

Not only does New England run a 34 blitzing defense to defeat the West Coast Offense (among others)...

Not only has Bellichek displayed the ability to cut salary from the team without hurting the team....

Not only is New England the present number 1 seed in the AFC....

Not only has New England defeated our team three times in a row....

New England has two first-round picks and a total of eight in the first four rounds.

Dynasty? I'm going to drink myself into a coma now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many times there have been teams that won the SB or got close and was loaded with young talent and/or draft picks only to them never amount to squat.

I do not think NE is even close to a great football team and I think they'll get booted out early in the playoffs.

Originally posted by ZOD
Now that I got your attention :lol:

What movie or whatever was that line off of anyway?

Isn't that from The Blues Brothers when the Nazis are giving a speech on the bridge?

"I hate Illinois Nazis" - Jake Blues

Makes scary reading...

and they have been using backups in several key areas for most of the season. I see too much in this Pats team that I saw a couple of years ago when they won it all to dismiss them as early losers in the playoffs. They win ugly. But they win.

NE has the best coaching staff in the league, they put there less heralded players in a position to win, they sign cheap veteran players that know what they are doing to avoid cap problems, they are a very well run & coached team, they are blue collar football team. They don't miss tackles, they block well, and they have to players going to the probowl, why because they are a team, the same can be said of Tennesse, Teams when football games and until we play like a team we will not win a superbowl.

Originally posted by Unclemeat
Too many times there have been teams that won the SB or got close and was loaded with young talent and/or draft picks only to them never amount to squat.

I do not think NE is even close to a great football team and I think they'll get booted out early in the playoffs.

The problem with that scenario is that now they are loaded with veterans. The veterans teach the rookies.

And I think you have a pipe dream for a closing statement. :D

Their 11-2 record and recent super bowl victory tells me so.

Hey ZOD I like the way you think! :) I would like to think we are setting things up for years ahead but we all know the draft can is a crapt shoot, we had a really good draft this year and we have the picks for next year for what the experts are calling the deepest draft in years. By the way we are 12 and 2! LOL

Originally posted by philyphin
NE has the best coaching staff in the league, they put there less heralded players in a position to win, they sign cheap veteran players that know what they are doing to avoid cap problems, they are a very well run & coached team, they are blue collar football team. They don't miss tackles, they block well, and they have to players going to the probowl, why because they are a team, the same can be said of Tennesse, Teams when football games and until we play like a team we will not win a superbowl.

Phily- This is by far the best description I have read about the Pats. You, my friend, are 100% correct.

I think I can count on one hand the number of missed tackles the Pats have had this year. Improved tackling is the reason they went from #31 agaisnt the rush to #3.

Very nice insight.

Originally posted by pats4life
By the way we are 12 and 2! LOL

I quit counting after week 13....:D

ut oh

ut oh, now im offended....im gonna cry cuz he called me a white boy, thats not fair, he mentioned something bout the color of my skin...i still think we needa a scrambling black

Re: ut oh

Originally posted by run34run
ut oh, now im offended....im gonna cry cuz he called me a white boy, thats not fair, he mentioned something bout the color of my skin...i still think we needa a scrambling black

lmao...you still on that? that was the funniest.thread.ever

i know

i know right...some ppl get so ticked off at something so silly... hahahaha...actually i wish we woulda got jake plummer, i think im going to reverse my stance and say im in favor of a scrambling white now...or maybe a scrambling asian... i just wanna scrambler back there that can run the ball when the receivers are covered...on a side note, did u see the way matt turk holds the ball when he runs (the botched punt against philly).. pretty scary huh? so whats up with the college QB situation? eli manning anyone or the guy from miami ohio, is he any good?

Re: i know

Originally posted by run34run
i know right...some ppl get so ticked off at something so silly... hahahaha...actually i wish we woulda got jake plummer, i think im going to reverse my stance and say im in favor of a scrambling white now...or maybe a scrambling asian... i just wanna scrambler back there that can run the ball when the receivers are covered...on a side note, did u see the way matt turk holds the ball when he runs (the botched punt against philly).. pretty scary huh? so whats up with the college QB situation? eli manning anyone or the guy from miami ohio, is he any good?

not gettin' either of those guys unless we move up, wouldn't mind seeing rivers in a phins uni...he seems to have all the tools

Back
Top Bottom