Wale getting goofed on the Jamie Kennedy experience | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wale getting goofed on the Jamie Kennedy experience

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
it's on fox now, some hidden camera thing... :lol:

They set it up where Jamie Kennedy had his kid out there to play football with JT (who set it up) and Wale.
Jaime's keeps pushing the kid (actor) down and tackling him, calling him stupid and making him go long for passes and not throwing it.
Then he keeps calling Wale 'Valet' and antagonizing him.
Finally Wale has enough and says he doesn't want to play anymore. Jaime's like 'why are you looking at me like i'm the buffalo bills???'
Anyway it was funny.
But Wale does seem like a pretty good person, and he and JT really were joking around getting along.
Looks like economics is gonna force someone's hand regarding the contract but he does seem like a genuinely good guy.

LOL, that sounds funny. I think it's a re-run, but I never saw it. I'll check it out tonight (I'm on the west coast)

Yea it is a re-run. There is another episode where they do the same thing to Jay Williams. :D

I saw part of the Jay Williams one. Hillarious. :roflmao:

Maybe I just love seein my Phinz on TV?

JT was on that one with Wale wasn't he? Wale was getting mad at the way the Father was treating the kid right?

Back
Top Bottom