Wale is staying!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wale is staying!!!!!!!!!!!!

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
It made sense to me and now it does to them.They thought teams had interests but they found out quick teams won't part with 1st and 3rd rounders.Keeping him allows us to stay strong on pass rush which we need.I dont think anyone thought we could clear that much cap space to meet their O line needs and keep Wale.Does anybody know wat FA WR the fins are looking to snag if any.They would be crazy to let a rookie cover the #2 spot.With the $ we need to go after Darrell Jackson or Tai streets.

Wale's agent has said he will NOT play for the 1 year tender. He will either demand a trade, or we will have to lock him up long term.

This fiasco isn't anywhere near over.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Wale's agent has said he will NOT play for the 1 year tender. He will either demand a trade, or we will have to lock him up long term.

This fiasco isn't anywhere near over.

this should go under a new universal thread called, "BREAKING NEWS".:rolleyes:

Teams may also be waiting for us to sign a few more free agents to make sure we can't match thier offer. It's obvious that we are not rushing and there may be a few teams sitting on this. This is no where's near over.

Originally posted by finregime
It made sense to me and now it does to them.They thought teams had interests but they found out quick teams won't part with 1st and 3rd rounders.Keeping him allows us to stay strong on pass rush which we need.I dont think anyone thought we could clear that much cap space to meet their O line needs and keep Wale.Does anybody know wat FA WR the fins are looking to snag if any.They would be crazy to let a rookie cover the #2 spot.With the $ we need to go after Darrell Jackson or Tai streets.

Not that it would surprise me, but where are the deatails, etc.??

Either he will be traded or will play for MIA for the $1.825 million. If he sits out he will again be restricted next year...

I can't see the team paying another large contract on the D...

But I could be wrong...

Originally posted by finfan54

this should go under a new universal thread called, "BREAKING NEWS".:rolleyes:
Exactly. Guys, you need to word the subjects of your threads properly. I think it was fin-atic who made a thread about this weeks ago. Threads that pop up with titles like this are misleading. Obviously, this is speculation on your part, but the title is "Wale is staying!!!!" No, you THINK he's staying. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by finregime

Ummm, yet again some of the posters on this forum simply amaze me!

Nothing has been settled in the O-Gun situation.
By the title of this thread I thought someone had found some new breaking information on the subject. :rolleyes:

Whether a team will be willing to give up a 1st and 3rd round pick has yet to be seen. Whether we keep O-Gun or not is an answerless question as well.

In the newspaper,

Originally posted by Disnardo
Either he will be traded or will play for MIA for the $1.825 million. If he sits out he will again be restricted next year...

I can't see the team paying another large contract on the D...

But I could be wrong...

it stated that they could give wale a long term contract and it not take up more cap space than it's already taking up with the 1.8 million designation.

Hey our defense isn't getting any younger an we know we have a proven commodity with wale so if we can lock him up, great. If we end up trading him, I hope we use it to get a stud player, because even with all these wr in the draft, nothing's garaunteed.

I think the rule should be:

"If you make a claim in the Subject headline, it better be backed by a link, article or source."

This thread should have been "Wally Should Stay!!!!!!!"

Then we could have read it or skipped it as we choose.

I would definitely NOT mind having Madison take that $2 million paycut and using that money to keep Wale.

You do that, and the defense could actually be BETTER next year than it was in 2003...because of Reggie Howard's presence.

That would just mean that with Feeley, a 1st round WR, and hopefully a Sean Jones or Bob Sanders coming in to replace Sammy Knight within a year or less, we would realistically have a better shot at winning it all in 2004 than we did in 2003...and that was pretty much Huizenga's mandate.

Back
Top Bottom