Wallace predicts Game 4 win over Cavs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace predicts Game 4 win over Cavs

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Detroit Pistons will win Game 4 - guaran-Sheed.:eek:
One day after an 86-77 loss to the Cavaliers cut Detroit's series lead in half, forward Rasheed Wallace, the irrepressible motor mouth from the Motor City, boldly declared the Pistons would win Game 4.

On top of that, Wallace proclaimed the best-of-seven series over.
"I know we're going to win it," Wallace said sitting on the scorer's table following Sunday practice at Quicken Loans Arena. "We're going to bust their (butt). Tomorrow night is the last game here in this building for this year."

spacer-1.gif
spacer-1.gif
Sheesh, Sheed. Anything else big fella?
"Y'all can quote me, put it back page, front page, whatever," Wallace said. "They can send whoever they want to send. I know the crew I think they're going to send. But it don't matter. I know we can do it, and they know we can do it. We know what we've got to do."
Although he said he respects the Cavs, Wallace isn't worried about giving them any motivation.

"It ain't bulletin board material, it's a fact," he said bluntly. "They can put it on the bulletin board. They can put it on a video. I don't care. I know what we're capable of doing, that's all that it is."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BKN_PISTONS_CAVALIERS?SITE=MIDTN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Has Sheed ever made a guarantee of a win when his team was an underdog in the game?

Last year he made one of those stupid guaransheed's against the heat in Game 6 when he knew that Wade wasn't going to play and the Pistons were 8 point favorites...BRILLIANT guarantee.

Now he predicts a win in a game that everybody on the planet would put heavy money on the Pistons winning.

BORING.

Section126 said:
Has Sheed ever made a guarantee of a win when his team was an underdog in the game?

Last year he made one of those stupid guaransheed's against the heat in Game 6 when he knew that Wade wasn't going to play and the Pistons were 8 point favorites...BRILLIANT guarantee.

Now he predicts a win in a game that everybody on the planet would put heavy money on the Pistons winning.

BORING.

still going to be fun to watch lebron rip the pistons up in game 4 :yes:

Buddwalk said:
still going to be fun to watch lebron rip the pistons up in game 4 :yes:

If LeBron gets 30, and the rest of the Cavs combine for 40, well, it's something of a hollow victory, isn't it? ;)

Bron is one of those players i would be afraid to do this against. like one of the greats that has ever played, if you were to make a gaurantee against them, even without a team they would shred you apart and win. Im not sure i would do that lebron............

i hate lebron, i usually like rasheed, but he is getting annoying, i hope LeBron kills the pistons tonite

He made one garuntee against the Pacers when O'Neal had a knee injury and the Pacers had to start Al Harrington and Austin Croshere, he made his 2nd garuntee last year against the Heat at home w/ no DWade and an injured Shaq. He's in Cleveland, facing a healthy LeBron, and a team that is determined to get a win for the Hughes family.

I'm not saying that the Pistons won't win (I actually think they will), but I would not give LeBron motivation.

Finfan86 said:
i hate lebron, i usually like rasheed, but he is getting annoying, i hope LeBron kills the pistons tonite

How can you hat Lebron? He's been a standup individual his whole career. I can't blame him for the exposure he gets, he is just that good.

Anyone hear Rasheed's latest statment? The sun shines on a dogs *** sometimes.:lol:

While I don't think the odds are in the Cav's favor tommorow night, I hope we have an upset on our hands:evil:

saves said:
How can you hat Lebron? He's been a standup individual his whole career. I can't blame him for the exposure he gets, he is just that good.

Anyone hear Rasheed's latest statment? The sun shines on a dogs *** sometimes.:lol:

While I don't think the odds are in the Cav's favor tommorow night, I hope we have an upset on our hands:evil:

How can u hate LEbron!! HEs a class act!! HEs the enxt Jordan

I agree that the Pissdones will beat the Cavs in Game 4, but not because of Sheed, but because of Chauncey, Rip, Ben,,,,,etc. I would not mind seeing the Cavs winning the Series for LeBron but I don't think that will happen.

I guarantee that either the Pistons or Cavs win game 5.

There is no way in hell it goes any other way. You can save this, print this, remind me about it, put it on the front page of the newspapers. Whatever. No way in hell.

Roman529 said:
I agree that the Pissdones will beat the Cavs in Game 4, but not because of Sheed, but because of Chauncey, Rip, Ben,,,,,etc. I would not mind seeing the Cavs winning the Series for LeBron but I don't think that will happen.
A day late and a dollar short...

Back
Top Bottom