Walsh and Shell trash Randy Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walsh and Shell trash Randy Moss

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I saw this reported on the NFL Network, they said that Moss's age is getting the best of him and that he has a piss poor work ethic.
On the other hand they also said that Kerry Collins and some assistant coach in Oakland praised him, calling him the best WR in the game.

Now I give you guys props for trading for Moss, his work ethic shouldn't be an issue in New England, but they have a point about his age being a factor in his apparent decline(having No QB may have a little to do with it).

I saw this reported on the NFL Network, they said that Moss's age is getting the best of him and that he has a piss poor work ethic.
On the other hand they also said that Kerry Collins and some assistant coach in Oakland praised him, calling him the best WR in the game.

Now I give you guys props for trading for Moss, his work ethic shouldn't be an issue in New England, but they have a point about his age being a factor in his apparent decline(having No QB may have a little to do with it).

When we sweep you this season then we'll know how old he is....:sidelol:

I can care less about discussing Randy Moss, I just like the fact that people associated with the Raiders think anyone respects what they have to say.

I can care less about discussing Randy Moss, I just like the fact that people associated with the Raiders think anyone respects what they have to say.
I agree there is a question on how fast a guy like Moss will decline...but I dont believe or put any faith into anything coming from the Raiders.

When was the last time you swept us? It's been a while if memory serves me right.

Well if 3 seasons is a while then it was 2003 the last year NE swept the Dolphins.
Oct 19 2003 @ Miami--- NE 19 Miami 12
Dec 7 2003 @ NE------NE 12 Miami 0

This will all come to an end this season as NE will take them both.

Well if 3 seasons is a while then it was 2003 the last year NE swept the Dolphins.
Oct 19 2003 @ Miami--- NE 19 Miami 12
Dec 7 2003 @ NE------NE 12 Miami 0

This will all come to an end this season as NE will take them both.
You seem like a lot of Patriot fans who want to poo poo the fact that the bellicheck led patriots are a whopping 0 games over 500 against the Fins during his tenure..like it or not the Fins play the Patriots better than any other team in the NFL period...Fins swept 2000 Pats 2003.. we have split the other years Belli has been there.

wait isnt walsh the bed and breakfast guy ?? if so he shut just shut up cuz he has no right to talk about a man in the NFL while he is making breakfast at some hotel.

You seem like a lot of Patriot fans who want to poo poo the fact that the bellicheck led patriots are a whopping 0 games over 500 against the Fins during his tenure..like it or not the Fins play the Patriots better than any other team in the NFL period...Fins swept 2000 Pats 2003.. we have split the other years Belli has been there.

Congrads, that and buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee. :sidelol: How sad is it that thats the best thing the Phins have to talk about. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom