Walsh and Shell trash Randy Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walsh and Shell trash Randy Moss

Congrads, that and buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee. :sidelol: How sad is it that thats the best thing the Phins have to talk about. :rolleyes2

How sad it is the patriots didn't score points in the most recent game between the two teams:rolleyes2

How sad it is the patriots didn't score points in the most recent game between the two teams:rolleyes2

That was just Belichicks way of making Saban look good on his way out. :D

j/k. The fins play the pats tougher than anyone else every year. When was tyhe last game that was as one sided the other way. The 12-0 win in 2003?

That was just Belichicks way of making Saban look good on his way out. :D

j/k. The fins play the pats tougher than anyone else every year. When was tyhe last game that was as one sided the other way. The 12-0 win in 2003?

Yep, can't argue that, Miami fans get the honor of saying their team was one of the only teams that split games with the PAts on a yearly basis during the Pats Championship seasons. To me that's like getting to feel up a Super Models ugly sister, but hey if it makes Phin fans happy so be it. Better to be a footnote then footprint I guess. :sidelol:

Yep, can't argue that, Miami fans get the honor of saying their team was one of the only teams that split games with the PAts on a yearly basis during the Pats Championship seasons. To me that's like getting to feel up a Super Models ugly sister, but hey if it makes Phin fans happy so be it. Better to be a footnote then footprint I guess. :sidelol:

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom