Walt Harris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walt Harris

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
whatta think about Walt Harris to take Jamar Flethers spot he would come pretty cheap But i still say Troy Vincent but he would cost too much unless he gives us a discount to come back home?:D

Just let one of our youngsters do it or a late rounder. It's just the dime spot.

What I say is that player for player trades are extremely rare in the NFL nowadays, and as far as I know Walt Harris is under contract with the Colts. I know this because I'm the Colts GM in the FH league.

Unless he's been cut and I haven't heard about it. But David Macklin is already a UFA and Nick Harper is an RFA so the Colts would just have to be nuts to risk all three of their good CBs.

and beside Walt Harris sucks!!! I live in Indy and he is awful....we dont need him......i'd rather have fletcher....thats how bad he is...

i'd be more interested in chad bratzke from colts than walt harris.....Harris Sucks!!! And Bratzke was cut as well

ya well i live in chicago and they drafted him and he is very underated and he wont be in the starting role like chicago and indy, he will be in the dime package the 3rd CB you know we have 2 GOOD corners already,and yes an extreme upgrade of Fletcher!!!!!!!

Nickle and dime corners will likely be taken care of later in Free Agency. First priority is OL, then WR. I do like Harris though and would also be interested if Vincent is cut or perhaps Beasley who the Jets just cut. What are the chances of TBuck coming back?

i would think that tbuck would want to return. he played well last year, so bring him back. he is probably due a raise because last year he played for the vet minimum.

rountree/ Banks could fill that role. those guys played well in preseason, i wonder if they could be better than madison covering deep cus that is what i saw them both do fairly well. we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom