Wandering Ricky Article. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wandering Ricky Article.

I'm so sick of the whole "Ricky's a pothead" thing. It's overdone and it stopped being funny long ago. When a reporter resorts to writing an entire article on... well, nothing... it pisses me off. The article didn't inform the masses of anything, it just kept poking fun at the fact that Ricky has/had a drug problem. Talk about beating a dead horse.
Somebody tell Dave George that OJ Simpson killed his wife, I'm sure he can come up with at least five more gems on that subject.

popularwar said:
I'm so sick of the whole "Ricky's a pothead" thing. It's overdone and it stopped being funny long ago. When a reporter resorts to writing an entire article on... well, nothing... it pisses me off. The article didn't inform the masses of anything, it just kept poking fun at the fact that Ricky has/had a drug problem. Talk about beating a dead horse.
Somebody tell Dave George that OJ Simpson killed his wife, I'm sure he can come up with at least five more gems on that subject.

I guess it's because there has been absolutley no news latley for them to write about. So he's just focusing on the fact that R.W was supposed to be here and he still isn't. But, I'm really not worried about the whole thing. Imo, it's the writer's last chance to dog him before he gets to camp and shuts them up.

What a dumb article, I agree with popularwar this article said a whole lot of nothing.

popularwar

popularwar, very well said

I'm inclined to email him to request some articles poking fun at alcholism, gambling addictions, and other wacky diseases. They never get old, and the humor is always ripe. I mean, Mr. George knows all the slangs! Mary Jane & Bong and what not. Rhode Scholar that guy is...

decent read i guess this is what your resort to writting with no news going on.

Back
Top Bottom