Wannstedt Instructs Rookies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt Instructs Rookies

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/sportstoryS0624DOLPHINS.htm

Disclaimer: My intention is not to put more fuel on the fire for the whole Feeley/Boston/etc at camp or not issue, it is just to share this article which talks about the Phins.

Enjoy, not a bad read.

ckparrothead said:
http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/sportstoryS0624DOLPHINS.htm

Disclaimer: My intention is not to put more fuel on the fire for the whole Feeley/Boston/etc at camp or not issue, it is just to share this article which talks about the Phins.

Enjoy, not a bad read.

There was an earlier article today entitled
"Wannstedt gives advice to players as camp ends"

It says AJ didn't participate but he was on hand to do an interview..strange, this whole thing..he was there, but he didn't participate...Mmmmm, Why be there if you're not doing anything?

Wannstedt gives advice to players as camp ends

What I think is really sad is that there are no articles on the Miami area newspaper sites reporting about the minicamps first hand. I don't remember one article that contained a first hand description of the activities at practice or even an impression of what they had seen.

Were they banned from reporting anything?

MDFINFAN said:
There was an earlier article today entitled
"Wannstedt gives advice to players as camp ends"

It says AJ didn't participate but he was on hand to do an interview..strange, this whole thing..he was there, but he didn't participate...Mmmmm, Why be there if you're not doing anything?

Wannstedt gives advice to players as camp ends

Even though they both practiced on Tuesday, I still don't understand why they would let Jay practice and not AJ as they are reporting? Isn't AJ much more of a rookie and in need of a lot more time learning the plays and such? Did Fiedler practice on Wednesday too?

Even though they both practiced on Tuesday, I still don't understand why they would let Jay practice and not AJ as they are reporting? Isn't AJ much more of a rookie and in need of a lot more time learning the plays and such? Did Fiedler practice on Wednesday too?

Good question. But I do know that prior to the camp, Joe Schad mentioned that AJ would not be there, specifically, and didn't say anything about Jay. I would suspect they would want more than one QB taking snaps...is Clint Stoerner back yet?

ckparrothead said:
Good question. But I do know that prior to the camp, Joe Schad mentioned that AJ would not be there, specifically, and didn't say anything about Jay. I would suspect they would want more than one QB taking snaps...is Clint Stoerner back yet?

Yeap, he's back and hasn't been mentioned in this whole thing..I can't believe Sage took all the snaps by himself, he'd probably love it if he did..but I think that AJ and JF was there Tuesday and Wednesday, but only practiced Tuesday and it was probably Sage and clint only on Wednesday.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What I think is really sad is that there are no articles on the Miami area newspaper sites reporting about the minicamps first hand. I don't remember one article that contained a first hand description of the activities at practice or even an impression of what they had seen.

Were they banned from reporting anything?

Check out Joe Schad's blog on the Palm Beach Post:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/

Back
Top Bottom