Wannstedt seeing Ghosts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt seeing Ghosts?

T-Bone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What a start to the new year for Wanny, Yes he got to keep his job but now he has limited control of player personal and now will have the Legend that he forced out as QB for Fiedler 4 years ago.

I think maybe justice can be served. This could get interesting!!

If Wannstedt does not deep into the playoffs this year he will be visited by 3 ghosts this Christmas - Marino, Shula & Huzienga with the result of him looking for a new job.

Originally posted by T-Bone
What a start to the new year for Wanny, Yes he got to keep his job but now he has limited control of player personal and now will have the Legend that he forced out as QB for Fiedler 4 years ago.

I think maybe justice can be served. This could get interesting!!

If Wannstedt does not deep into the playoffs this year he will be visited by 3 ghosts this Christmas - Marino, Shula & Huzienga with the result of him looking for a new job.

Well, he's got to get us in the playoffs first. The colts are sitting now where Wanny should be to keep his job secure. I don't see it happening.

I think that his time has come...

...and passed us all by!

I want Wanny gone too.....but, do you think Miami would have been 11-5 and have won the AFC East with Marino in 2000 after the injury plauged 1999 season and the playoff loss in J-Ville? I don't think so. It was a move that needed to be done, unfortunetly.

Back
Top Bottom