Wannstedt talking about Ogun on WQAM this morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt talking about Ogun on WQAM this morning

KeyHawk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just adding to the earlier thread on the Howard David-Wannstedt interview.

In reference to Ogun, Wanny said that the Fins wanted to keep the young players that they have developed. Wanny also hinted that he does't expect another team to give up the 1st and 3rd round draft picks. I could infer from his comments that he expects Ogun to be back.

The issue of a possible sign and trade was not mentioned. Also, there was no talk about which other teams were interested in Ogun.

exactly. like fanball.com predicted, we will try our best to restructure and keep him. thats not to say we won't , but i don't think the FO is as eager to trade him for a 1st and 3rd as we were anticipating on the boards here.

i think that is a good move, as giving him up would seriously handicap our defense which is already ailing at the expense of letting some high-priced vets go.... we can get our new OL without losing Ogun....

originally i would have disagreed with that, but as things stand now i think we should hang on to him.

Back
Top Bottom