Wanny back ur bags | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny back ur bags

sportzz13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but with everything that has happen in a months time, it would be hard for a good or even a great coach to turn this season into a success. I think Wanny is a mediocore coach, but if he turns this season around i would think different. But, lets be honest, we had much more talented teams under wanny coaching and all we could do is reach the first round of the playoffs.

I think it would take a coach like the big tuna to turn this team into a playoff contenders. Which brings me to my next point, I think we will be an 8-8 team( which i hope that wont happen, i am a firm beleaver on never quiting till it is over) and Wanny will be fired. Who do you think would be candaits to be our new coach?

I hope we are paying now, and at the end of the long dark hall is a super bowl win waiting for us!!

Oh please. You say you never quit on your team yet you are predicting an 8-8 season and sayin Wanny will be fired. Kinda contradicting yourself eh?

The man is entitled to an opinion.

Doesn't anybody notice that this misfortune seems to follow Wanny wherever he goes... at some point you all have to realize he is a joke of a coach.

FiN.in.RI said:
yea and so is Prime Time.

:rocker: I am not sayin he can't have an opinion. But he is saying one thing and then contradicting himself by stating the opposite.

Prime Time said:
:rocker: I am not sayin he can't have an opinion. But he is saying one thing and then contradicting himself by stating the opposite.
how is predicting 8-8 quiting on your team?

He will root for his team every week, but his prediction is 8-8. Where is the contradicting?

Idiot!!

MischiefDolphin said:
Doesn't anybody notice that this misfortune seems to follow Wanny wherever he goes... at some point you all have to realize he is a joke of a coach.

Yeah he is a joke of a Coach!! He only has 2 National Championship rings and 2 Superbowl rings as an assistant coach!! I think he knows a little moreabout coaching than you buddy! Ask some of the greats he's coached if he is joke!

MikeO said:
how is predicting 8-8 quiting on your team?

He will root for his team every week, but his prediction is 8-8. Where is the contradicting?

How? Because he is saying he won't give up on his team but yet is saying we are going to go 8-8 and our coach is going to get fired which is considered giving up on this team

Phinmaster1354 said:
Yeah he is a joke of a Coach!! He only has 2 National Championship rings and 2 Superbowl rings as an assistant coach!! I think he knows a little moreabout coaching than you buddy! Ask some of the greats he's coached if he is joke!

one of the better pro-wand posts ever. yeah give me a break man. stop the stupid nonsense wand hating. what do you mean wand has bad luck following him arround? give me some examples from his days w/ the bears and his first 2 seasons w/ the dolphins that they went to the playoffs. come on tough guy, support your blind hatred w/ some facts and proof.

Phinmaster1354 said:
I wish there was a slow clap smile. After this retort thats all I could think of doing.:clap::bravo::hi5:

MikeO said:
The man is entitled to an opinion.
Thats true, but...

A.) That doesn't mean he has to share it.
B.) It doesn't mean we wanna hear it.

K?

Back
Top Bottom