Wanny Calls 'Drew's Views'..."ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny Calls 'Drew's Views'..."ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT"

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
``That's not sports reporting. Let's be honest. That's Entertainment Tonight. I hope our players and fans consider the source whenever anything is said by him on that station. It's comical.''

For the rest of this story....and some other funny/cool stuff....Click Here

Also, don't let this make you local guys shy away from letting us know what Drew says this week. It's always nice to hear it. At the very least, it keeps the convo going here. :up:

Also, the Chicago Bears get my vote for "Funniest Minicamp Moment". :D

lol Wanny has balls...maybe Drew will say something about this tonight?

$10 says Drew forgets to mention Sammy Knight again this week. Ooops!! :lol:

I'll try to keep track of what he says at 11. The thng that sucks is, there are three sports shows (mostly football) on channel 4,6,7. and Mad Dogg has his show at 11 30 till 12 talking about stuff, but it is not mostly football....channel 7 is the best out of these four, for football talk.

Does anyone know the 11 guys Rosenhaus is the agent for....I know Adewale, and Turo but who else?

What channel is Drew on?? I hope he ain't on the same channel as Jackie Johnson. We don't need him dirtying up her set. :)

Go Dave!! I'm glad he said that. I wish he would have torn into him more. My respect for Dave just shot up 100%.

I HATE Rosenhous.

Ok, I'm not from Miami nor have I ever been there. But why in the hell would a TV station put on a show that has a AGENT for a host? I mean come on, thats like letting a politician count the votes. He's extremely one sided, thats his job. And he rep's more players then just for the Dolphins. This is amazing. hahaha

Because lots of people watch it. Ratings baby.

I have to admit ...Only reason why I tune in to hear what Drew has to say.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Does anyone know the 11 guys Rosenhaus is the agent for....I know Adewale, and Turo but who else?

Tim Bowens
Arturo Freeman
Jermaine Haley
Albert Johnson
Rob Konrad
Olindo Mare
Jamie Nails
Adewale Ogunleye
Dario Romero
Zach Thomas
Shawn Wooden
Jed Weaver

Obviously some players like Weaver and Haley are not with the team anymore, but here is the list as of 2002

Originally posted by Muck
What channel is Drew on?? I hope he ain't on the same channel as Jackie Johnson. We don't need him dirtying up her set. :)

WSVN channel 7.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom