Wanny Calls 'Drew's Views'..."ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny Calls 'Drew's Views'..."ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT"

No, he doesn't hostit but he has his 10 min segment where the two hosts ask him questions. Dang he has alot of of our guys that are important.

Haha.. It's Sad How STUPID Our Coach Is!

WANNSTEDT : DREW IS WRONG!

How can a prediction be wrong?? :rofl:

I predict it will snow in Miami tomorrow, there you go a prediction that is wrong! :) Yeah, Drew can predict and yeah it is quite OK for Wanne to say a prediction is wrong. Now whether Wanne's prediction that Drew's prediction is wrong we wont know until end of next season.

Re: Haha.. It's Sad How STUPID Our Coach Is!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I'm not going to debate whether or not our favorite team's head coach is stupid...all I will say is that this statement for sure does not make him stupid.

Its like if I predicted, and staked my wavering credibility, on the fact that we would pick up Germaine Crowell and that he would lift Chambers out of the #1 WR spot. Conceivably, it could happen but it is not very likely at all. If I made this prediction wouldn't you say it is wrong? At the very least, wouldn't you say it was unfounded, since I have no knowledge of either Crowell's intention to sign (as he has w/ Griese) or any say on who starts? Wouldn't you call my prediction comical? I was sooooo happy when I read this, it just makes Drew look like the jackass that he is.

Re: Wanny Calls 'Drew's Views'..."ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT"

Originally posted by Muck

For the rest of this story....and some other funny/cool stuff....Click Here

I was thinking, what would good ole Drew have to say about any Dolphins player if they were all his clients?

They'd have to cancel that lil segment on WSVN 7. :D

Oliver...

Re: Haha.. It's Sad How STUPID Our Coach Is!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Well when your the man who determines the outcome, I think its safe to say you know a wrong prediction when you see one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I posted a while ago, Rosenhaus is an idiot. If ANYONE thinks he knows what's going on in the Miami Front Office, then they are idiots as well. Mimai would be the LAUGHING stock of the NFL if other teams thought that an agent, especially Rosenhaus, had the ear of the team.

He's a self publicist. He knows DICK about what Miami is trying to do and good job for Dave for making him look the dick that he is.

Rosenhaus' reporting is like Iraqi state TV. It is just a bunch of biased garbage. Everything he says is based on who he is the agent of and who he isn't the agent of. If he doesn't like a story, he doesn't mention it, which is what he does with Knight.

I can't wait for next week's Drew's Views. :lol:

Is there any thruth to the rumours that when the Allies captured the Iraqi Information Ministry, they found Drew and Jason Rosenhaus in the same office as Comical Ali?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Who's Comical Ali?:biggrin:

He's Baghdad Bob, the guy who would say the Marines are no where in Iraq, when the reality was they were just miles outside of Baghdad let alone Iraq.

He's dead now, he hung himself, or some ppl hung him.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

He's Baghdad Bob, the guy who would say the Marines are no where in Iraq, when the reality was they were just miles outside of Baghdad let alone Iraq.

He's dead now, he hung himself, or some ppl hung him.

Oliver...

Way off topic, but they were never able to confirm his death. No body, no pictures, not even any witnesses that were able to be interviewed. Bob is still around.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Way off topic, but they were never able to confirm his death. No body, no pictures, not even any witnesses that were able to be interviewed. Bob is still around.

In fact he look like Wanny in a Iraqui army uniform.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom