wanny, caption this pic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wanny, caption this pic

SmokinGunz

Sticking it to the man!
Reaction score
clear.gif
"I am soooo fired"

Damnit, we got a first down. Remember punting is not bad.

"God, I wish that the members of Finheaven would stop making threads about me even though I was canned nine months ago."

From a message board standpoint, Finheaven knows what it has to do to get better...standpoint.

Samphin said:
From a message board standpoint, Finheaven knows what it has to do to get better...standpoint.

That's funny stuff that I've been seeing regarding the "Standpoint" line....For so long I thought I was the only one who noticed how much he used it....:D

"Should I pull a Ricky? Nah, I'll let them fire me because at least I'll still get paid."

OR

"Where's Ricky? I need some of that 'medicinal' drug I heard he uses."

SmokinGunz said:

I can picture it now! I'll be fired in the middle of this season....the Dolphins will end up at 4-12....my buddies Rick and Jay will get canned.....and Nick Saban will hired to clean up this mess I made!

Hmm... How can I screw up Palko's career? I know, I'll install a power running game & take the ball out of the hands of my two best players, Palko & Lee.

How can I become more like Billy Graham? I want 70,000 people to get out of their seats and shout, "Jesus Christ!!!"

Back
Top Bottom