Wanny front office decisions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny front office decisions

SmokinGunz

Sticking it to the man!
Reaction score
did wanny make any decisions that might bite us in the a$$, like future draft picks and so on?

SmokinGunz said:
did wanny make any decisions that might bite us in the a$$, like future draft picks and so on?

Somebody is on a Wanny kick tonight aren't they? :lol:

A lot of people will respond with "Yes he did, that 2nd round pick could have gotten this or that and we wouldn't have to worry about drafting that spot in the future" and so on(yep, talking about AJ but not directly saying his name because I stay clear of AJ talks)

Man Wanny is history, he made some good choices and most bad, hes no longer here, lets focus on the present and future, please forget about Wanny he is the past!

SmokinGunz said:
Nope, Wanny's draft pick giveaway is now over. We will finally have a full draft next year, except for a 5th rounder which was used to get Wright one year early. Our draft looks like this next year:

1st Rounder -
2nd Rounder -
3rd Rounder -
4th Rounder -
5th Rounder - Manuel Wright
6th Rounder -
7th Rounder -
7th Rounder -

You can almost take it to the bank that Saban will add at least one or two more picks before draft day next April.

Nublar7 said:
Nope, Wanny's draft pick giveaway is now over. We will finally have a full draft next year, except for a 5th rounder which was used to get Wright one year early. Our draft looks like this next year:

1st Rounder -
2nd Rounder -
3rd Rounder -
4th Rounder -
5th Rounder - Manuel Wright
6th Rounder -
7th Rounder -
7th Rounder -

You can almost take it to the bank that Saban will add at least one or two more picks before draft day next April.

I think we have another 5th anyway, so we'll still have a pick in every round.

Wanny is gone thank god and we should forget about him. He made some terrible choices for us in the past and some decisions that may end up being decent. No telling, but we really should get over him as hard as that seems to be.

Phinz1972 said:
A lot of people will respond with "Yes he did, that 2nd round pick could have gotten this or that and we wouldn't have to worry about drafting that spot in the future" and so on(yep, talking about AJ but not directly saying his name because I stay clear of AJ talks)
You cannot blame AJ on Wanny. That was Spielman. Wanny wanted Fiedler.

What's with all the Wanny threads lately? Everyone wanted him gone and now people keep bringing him up. He's the past, forget him. Lord Saban has arrived to save us all :allhail:

arnoldu said:
What's with all the Wanny threads lately? Everyone wanted him gone and now people keep bringing him up. He's the past, forget him. Lord Saban has arrived to save us all :allhail:

We got a winner!!! :cool:

I would forget about him, but I have these constant reminders from his fellators around here in Pittsburgh that I'm stuck with him for another 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom