Wanny is done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny is done

The game was ours last time we played the Patriots, too. I just... I'm sick right now.:goof:

What a difference 10 days makes. Fielder was the greatest thing since sliced bread, Wanny's job was safe. Now we're into December, oh no the swoon is upon us. Is it going to happen again, as everybody (except Fin Fans) are predicting. I say just let the season play out, 3 tough games to go, anything can happen yet.

Next week is a MUST win. We can't be forced to win our last two. If we win 2 out of 3, we should be in the playoffs. And after that, you never know seeing we do play well on the road. But I just don't see it with this coaching.

I just want to know who the hell is making the schedule? For the past few years or so, the cold weather teams in our division get to play at home in December. For once I would like to see our boys play at home in December.

Ya I know, thats true. Why have we played New England in December 3 years in a row?

Originally posted by ajdoggie
What a difference 10 days makes. Fielder was the greatest thing since sliced bread, Wanny's job was safe.

Are you kidding? Wannstedts job was safe 10 days a go? Give me a break. People have been calling for his head ALL SEASON...since the week 1 loss to Houston!
And rightly so. He's a moron. A clown. An idiot. Anything less than the superbowl, and he is gone, Turner is gone, Fiedler is gone, Griese is gone...and hopefully Wade Smith will be on that train as well.

Name one available coach out there, that can get the Dolphins to the SuperBowl? Take your pick another teams has-been coach, or a college coach with no NFL experience. Let's see off the top of my head, there has been Jimmy Johnson, Dick Vermeil, Bill Walsh that have gone from college coaching to the SuperBowl.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Name one available coach out there, that can get the Dolphins to the SuperBowl? Take your pick another teams has-been coach, or a college coach with no NFL experience. Let's see off the top of my head, there has been Jimmy Johnson, Dick Vermeil, Bill Walsh that have gone from college coaching to the SuperBowl.

Given what we have seen from Dave, can you honestly say that ANY coach would not be an upgrade from him??

Look at it like this: The Bucs have Chucky and a Super Bowl win last year, and our Dolphins have Chuckie Cheese and a growing legacy of dissapointment. Chuckie Cheese (Dave) instills fear in noone. Dave (aka The Old Spice Man- after wearing that ridiculous hat on the sideline vs. the Patriots) is not even a middle of the pack coach. He takes talent and shelves it just to put in a game plan that a high school team may use- if they are missing their top five players. One available coach out there that can get the Dolphins to the Super Bowl? How about Gary Kubiak? Denvers O-Coord. He has championship experience and is an offensive genius. As a former player, he can relate to players and will bring a fresh approach to the situation that this team finds itself in. Plus, as a former QB, he can clearly see that Jay and Brian are not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom