Wanny is NOT a good coach, plain and simple..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny is NOT a good coach, plain and simple.....

Good call bro, I certainly would not mind seeing an assistant HC brought in to be an "enforcer" type. He could be the guy that get's into people's faces and holds them accountable. I know that's not likely to happen but it's a thought.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
I agree with all of you, but I'm not clapping anyone's fanny. Live with it.

And I think we need to focus on deputy quarterback. Thoughts?

Deputy? Heck, we need a whole new sherrif! I LOVE Fiedler's heart and determination and think he could lead this team to the Super Bowl IF he could stay healthy and that's something he simply has NEVER been able to do for an entire season. I believe he'll be back starting next season but I believe it will be with a restructured contract and newbie sitting behind him getting groomed for the future a la Jon Kitna and Carson Palmer.

Originally posted by Expo88
You guys should change the name of this thread to the "Mutal Admiration Society of Wannstedt Haters" since that's all you guys are. There are basically three of you in here who keep fanny clapping one another because you all agree and you believe that agreement with your opinion somehow makes you intelligent; please! :rolleyes:

Oh, pardon us Mr. Know It All. I guess your opinion is the only one that counts.

:hail:

Forgive us for even trying to be as intellectual as you. But we three of the Mutual Admiration Society of Wannstedt Haters replied to this thread because we all believe that Wanny is not a good coach. So if you don't agree fine. But try to keep your head from getting so big that you have to go buy a new bicycle helmet.

According to him it is Green. He told me he has an MBA. I guess that means he's better than us? I think he bought it on Ebay just to impress his trailer buddies, but that's just my opinion, which doesn't count anyways.

Originally posted by GreenFin

Oh, pardon us Mr. Know It All. I guess your opinion is the only one that counts.

:hail:

Forgive us for even trying to be as intellectual as you. But we three of the Mutual Admiration Society of Wannstedt Haters replied to this thread because we all believe that Wanny is not a good coach. So if you don't agree fine. But try to keep your head from getting so big that you have to go buy a new bicycle helmet.

I think you might want to check yourself before posting next time as I only responded to a comment that blatantly stated that disagreement with the opinion stated in the beginning of this thread equaled stupidity somehow. How would you classify the following statement: "You are about one of 5 people on these site with a brain man." I'm pretty sure that the transexual avatar having individual who wrote this is implying that those who disagree are somehow idiots; get it?

You want to debate, fine, but don't group everyone who disagrees together and say they're idiots just because they disagree. Remember, these are O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S not facts therefore one is not any more valid than the other (unless, of course, the individual doing to the typing happens to be utterly devoid of the ability to reason like transexual lover here.)

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Im sick of all this "look at his record" talk! ......the only reason he has a good record is because every year he is loaded with talent....If we didnt have all this talent on this team, take it for sure that wed be another catastrophic franchise like the Bears.....Or do you guys honeslty think Wanny can take a team from scratch and take them anywhere??? You can give this guy 10 years to rebuild a team and he wouldnt get anywhere.....the truth is, the record that Wanny has with us is credited to the players , not the coach....its all the talent that we have thats been winning us games and Wanny, being a bad coach as he is, doesnt know what to do with all this talent.....I just hope hes gone, .....a diffrent GM will not solve this problem because Wanny will still have the on-field decisions...and everyone knows how conservitive he can be.

I agree with you 100%. A new GM will do nothing. The change that needs to be made is the one at the head coaching position, not who is in charge of who is on the roster. Also, a new GM means that Speilman is going to leave. Speilman is the one who should be sticking around, not Wannstedt.

Expo, you seem to be so obsessed with transsexuals, and it seems so easy for you to spot them out (even though you are wrong).....I think most of the people on here can understand what I'm getting at.

But for the slow one, and by that I MEAN YOU EXPO.....I'm saying that by what you are saying, you either are a transsexual or love one. Or both. Whatever it is, I don't want to know.

Take it easy guys. Expo, I don't think Dusty was making a personal attack in his comment: "You are about one of 5 people on these site with a brain man." It seemed more like frustration in the people on this board who accept Wanny's lack of coaching skill. He did not call anyone an idiot nor did he single anyone out.
And the only reason I responded to you the way I did was your comment that :"There are basically three of you in here who keep fanny clapping one another because you all agree and you believe that agreement with your opinion somehow makes you intelligent; please!" I know I was one of the 3 because I shared their opinion but I felt that your comment was a little condescending.
Anyway I think we can all agree to disagree and leave it there.

Mod note: Everybody's had their say, -- now the personal stuff stops. This thread's topic is about Wanny's merits or lack thereof as a coach. Hereafter, any post with comments not directly related to the topic will be removed -- and the poster may be taking a break, too.

Back to football, gang. Cooperation appreciated.

Re: Re: Wanny is NOT a good coach, plain and simple.....

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I agree with you 100%. A new GM will do nothing. The change that needs to be made is the one at the head coaching position, not who is in charge of who is on the roster. Also, a new GM means that Speilman is going to leave. Speilman is the one who should be sticking around, not Wannstedt.

Exaclty bro, Speilman is the one who should stay not Wansted.

Back
Top Bottom