Wanny is on Hammer right now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny is on Hammer right now!

Well he was for about 40 min. I'll give a quick recap.

First- they talked about Moore and how the UM coaches said he was a pain in the A**. Also mention that there was one other player they thinking of taking with that pick, it was a receiver. He didn't think he would have made as big an impact on the team as Moore will have. He likes our receivers we have now and will possibly bring one or two veteran FA. He also likes the kids they picked up as UDFA.

He said he spoke with Sammy last night and he told him he really wants him to be a Dolphin. But, that all the money they where going to offer. He told him to come on a one year deal and see what happens next year.

He spoke about the back up QB and said that there are a few Vets out there they are looking at, His quote "will see after June 1ST".

That's all I can remember right now.

According to one report I read somewhere....(I've read sooo much in the last few days!).....that WR was Anquan Bolden.

Gil Brandt (draft consultant for the league, Worked with Landry) says both the O-linemen in the thrid round could start this year.

Thanks for sharing!

Hey HOFCity fan, I am going to the HOF on Saturday!!
I have to be in Columbus on business and will rent a car and drive up.

To my lucky suprise, Paul Warfield will be signing autographs that day!

On May 17th, Csonka and Shula will be signing. I will be long gone and back to FL by then though.

Any advice on visiting the HOF? It's my first time.

I thought Boldin got drafted before we picked. My bad....yeah that WR probably was Boldin come to think of it.

They also might have thought there was an outside shot Boldin would be available with one of our 3rd round picks.

Like I said ck...I don't know where I read it and at this point it could be some 20 articles ago....but I swear it was Dave himself that said it...and for the exact reasons he stated above....thought that he would get more production THIS year out of Moore......I'll try and look for it.

It WAS Boldin. We were on the phone to Boldin and Moore at the same time and plumped for Moore. It's all in the Arizona papers.

I'm happy they picked Moore. Before the draft I wanted Boldin, but after hearing about how hard McKnight is working and how our guys are playing in Europe, I am glad we went LBr. I learned how much I really don't know about what's going on behind the scenes with the phins. It sure is nice to know most of our players are working their tails off this off-season!

Steve

Fin-atic, my advise to anybody visiting the HOF is just give yourself plenty of time it takes all day to get the best out of it, plus with the players signing autographs it will be busy. I've been there over 15x in my life (not counting trips to the gift shop) and each time I enjoy it more. You'll have to let me know what you think and if you need any info send me a pm and I'll help you out

Thanks Bro!

I will take the whole day. I will get some questions together and PM you. Maybe if you are free I can buy you a beer nearby.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Thanks for sharing!

Hey HOFCity fan, I am going to the HOF on Saturday!!
I have to be in Columbus on business and will rent a car and drive up.

To my lucky suprise, Paul Warfield will be signing autographs that day!

On May 17th, Csonka and Shula will be signing. I will be long gone and back to FL by then though.

Any advice on visiting the HOF? It's my first time.

Oh man, Warfield on Saturday and Csonka and Shula on the 17th!
We are driving up to Dayton on Sunday to visit my daughter. We're only staying about 4 or 5 days, so we'll miss Warfield and be back in FL. before Csonka and Shula. Major disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom