Wanny on ESPN..Ricky will break Dolpins single season rushing. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on ESPN..Ricky will break Dolpins single season rushing.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you guys see the ESPN preveiw about Miami? Wanny stating that Ricky will break the Dolphins single season rushing record:

1. Because the OL will be much improve.
2. Because Ricky's focus and wants it.

I say because of Norv's O..

Overall the piece got me excited..When is tonight going to get here..I'll be able to see this game because it's a national boastcast on ESPN...

That definitely got me excited...

Wanny usually doesn't make comments like this. When he was asked, he said "yes" with a straight face and no hesitation.. like he was so sure of himself.

I loved that report.......... ESPN actually gave us 3 minutes of their time............ I can not wait untill tonight.......... starting @ 4 i will be watching TV untill 11:30, or whenever it ends........... Starting with NFL Yearbook, the 2001 Miami Dolphins..........

DUDE HELP ME THINK OF A POSTER IDEA! See below thread and help me think of a poster to try and get on ESPN. My seats are in a perfect spot for it too dude. Seriously!

the only thing that would keep RW from 1,258 other than (dare I say it) injuries, is Norv's O and his desire to throw it to RW as much as he loves to run it. I still expect 1,258 to be close, but broken in week 15; hopefully not at the expense of another 60 rec. season for Ricky :cool:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
DUDE HELP ME THINK OF A POSTER IDEA! See below thread and help me think of a poster to try and get on ESPN. My seats are in a perfect spot for it too dude. Seriously!

CK you're killing me..I've given you 4 and I don't think they will make your cut...:goof:

E xtra
S pecial
P layer
N ow

With some pic of Ricky or a big ass 34 in the background.

Back
Top Bottom