Wanny on the hotseat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on the hotseat?

he has at least 4 years. Let's not get crazy here folks

God I hope the fire his a$$!!! That piece of Excrement should never be allowed near an organized football team again!!

MikeO said:

No he does't I give him a max of 3. remember football is a what have you done for me lately. If he has a losing season this year they will be questioning it in the off-season. If they lose next year he will be done.

He didn't exactly take over Miami, he took over the a medicore team in a brutal conference. Remember USC was trying to run Pete Carroll out of LA in his first year. Give the guy a chance.

I sure hope Wanny has somebody good recruiting for him. Hopefully he isn't doing it himself, we all know how good he is at judging talent. :shakeno:

vanquenton said:
I sure hope Wanny has somebody good recruiting for him. Hopefully he isn't doing it himself, we all know how good he is at judging talent. :shakeno:

Great you mean??

MikeO said:
He has already had much more than 4 years. The only success he has ever had was as JJ's defensive coordinator at Dallas. Who does that reflect on? What he did in Chicago and Miami is more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., etc. chances than any coach deserves. Whatever his fate, it will have been WELL earned!

no doubt in my mind that he is.. that team hasnt lookd good at all

kastofsna120 said:
i guess i'm the only one that wants to see wannstedt do well

I'm with you.

These people also don't understand what kind of recruting job Wanny has done in the short time he has been there.

Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh, but only a miserable person gets enjoyment out of someone else's misery.

Back
Top Bottom