Wanny on the Sideline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny on the Sideline

finleyfinton

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: Im a Huge dolfan stuck dead in the center of Jet Hell...i.e., i live 2 minutes from the Jets stadium. I make a trip to the meadowlands every year and endure that abuse, a trip to miami for a home game, and for the last three years, a trip to foxboro, which i may add is the most abusive stadium for a dolfan. needless to say, most of my viewing experiences are on television. When i wathc the fins on tv, i literally laugh when they show wanny on t.v.
he always looks like he is gonna have a nervous breakdown..the look in his eyes is like a man foinding out that he is termially ill. he exudes no confidence whatsoever. anyone else notice this. my friends and i laugh our *** off when we see this.

also, ever notice that he is a spitting image of herman muns, from the movie DRAGNET with tom hanks??? Wanny a pagan?? lol

Are you Andy Rooney?

(Andy Rooney impression)
You ever wonder why some people ask why???

wanny is poo :roflmao: i like rick though :cooldude: but he still poo :goof:

finleyfinton said:
im just sayin a nervous coach makes me nervous. imagine the players

He's only nervous when they're losing, if they're winning, he's usually smiling.

The preplex look is when he can't believe they made a mistake like the one he just witness, I'm with him on those, I usually have the same look when I see a mistake that just can't be explained. Especially when I know they practiced that play on O or D and still let the other team get away with it, I feel Wanny then. He knows he prepares them well, and put them in the right situations, the executions sometimes is just lacking for what are suppose to be very talented players, as people on this board calls them.

finleyfinton said:

I know what you were saying I was just being a smartas$. :D

u got that right. i guess i have the same look on my face when the fins mess up on routine plays. it was not meant to be a knock on him, cause i think he is a good coach and all but it sure is funny as hell to see him looking like that.

im real hopeful for this upcoming season. i have faith that the phins will go deep into the playoffs. Feeley is gonna be a pleasant suprise as will boston. Boston's whole career rides on this season and I dont think he'll blow it. As for ricky, let him toke, who cares. As he runs strong he can smoke all he wants. i mean come on, i bet half of the country gets high. u cant really have dreads and not smoke.

finleyfinton said:
... u cant really have dreads and not smoke.
The dreads are gone. Hopefully, the toking went with the dreads.

lets hope so.
he has a great public image and does so much for the community. it would be a shame to see his reputation tarnished.

finleyfinton said:

"capt. there's pirate ship attempting to board our ship" yells the 1st mate.

Capt." Bring me my red shirt"

The battle then occurs leaving the pirates defeated and leaving.
A week passed and ...."capt. a pirate ship on the attack"

Capt."bring me my red shirt"

Battle occurs and the same result.

1st mate:" capt. why is it everytime we are about to go into battle, you ask for your red shirt?"

Capt:" I wear my red shirt in case I get injured . As the leader I don't want my men to see my blood to keep their moral up and keep them fighting to the end.This is why we have won the last two battles"

Not not long after that...."Capt. the Pirates have come back with 4 more ships"

Capt:" Bring me my brown pants!!!".

Justasportsfan said:
"capt. there's pirate ship attempting to board our ship" yells the 1st mate.

Capt." Bring me my red shirt"

The battle then occurs leaving the pirates defeated and leaving.
A week passed and ...."capt. a pirate ship on the attack"

Capt."bring me my red shirt"

Battle occurs and the same result.

1st mate:" capt. why is it everytime we are about to go into battle, you ask for your red shirt?"

Capt:" I wear my red shirt in case I get injured . As the leader I don't want my men to see my blood to keep their moral up and keep them fighting to the end.This is why we have won the last two battles"

Not not long after that...."Capt. the Pirates have come back with 4 more ships"

Capt:" Bring me my brown pants!!!".

Only a Justa could think of this.. :lol: :lol:

Wanny gets plenty fired up. Maybe he wouldn't look so distraught if we'd play better.

It's clear that the guy cares.

ya, i support Wanny and think we can win with him. but I would have to agree that he doesn't always have that "general leading his men to battle" look going on. More of a "oh sh*t, I hope I come up with something good and do it fast" look. But then again, I don't know the guy.

Back
Top Bottom