Wanny on Total Access

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
Wanstedt will be on NFL total access tonight,
(being Wednesday June the 23.)
Channel 212 on directTV​

:woot:

Outta hand....I posted something about this yesterday but I didn't catch when it would be on... just that it was coming soon. Thanks for the confirmation.:up:

The Interview just ended and he did not say:

"STANDPOINT"

Not one Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now excited.....is Wanny turning a new leaf? From a team Standpoint, this is very good news.

Section126 said:
The Interview just ended and he did not say:

"STANDPOINT"

Not one Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now excited.....is Wanny turning a new leaf? From a team Standpoint, this is very good news.
:roflmao: Thank god. It's pretty interesting how good these guys are at dodging the crap out of any question that is asked.

With him not being the GM anymore I don't know how much he knows about the deal but he said he doesn't look for anything to happen in the next couple of weeks and kind of studderd a little and then the players are gonna be lifting and etc. He said that Wale was an important part to the team they want him there and he is a 3 year player its not like he is gonna walk off. Rich Eisen asked him did he expect him to be there for week one and he said he was optimistic that he would be he wants him to just come out and play and after this year they would either give him a lot of money or someone else will.

For those of you that don't have NFL NETWORK. Wanny said the OL was probably the biggest challege. Not ability wise but just systematicly. The OL is definitely younger the oldest player on the line is 26. He said things have been going well in camp we are returning 11-12 starters on D and with the additions on Off. he is very excited. He is pleased with Sammy Morris and the upgrade with him to the FB position. The addition of David Boston he is very closely monitoring him and very excited about what he has saw so far. Rich asked him about the QBs and how long it takes to know whos gonna start. He said he likes to know who was gonna start by the 3rd preseason game he has not put a time limit on it. He said we have been through this before in Jays 1st year with Damon Huard last year with Brian Griese so its nothing thats new to him or to Jay. He said there comes a point in training camp-preseason when one guy starts to separate himself from the other guy and and then you just know or if its close you just get a gut feeling about it. He said Ricky is the best offensive player and the league MVP from a year ago and the offense will continue to be built around him. He said the offensive system would stay basically the same with added play action stuff. Rick asked him about the OC position and changes we made. He said he is very excited about the coaching changes with Foerester, Sullivan, and Trestman we have made a big coaching upgrade on offense. We probably have the best as any coaches around the league. I will watch it again and post anything I missed. All of this off the top of my head or if anybody watched it they can add.

jesusfreak26 said:
For those of you that don't have NFL NETWORK. Wanny said the OL was probably the biggest challege. Not ability wise but just systematicly. The OL is definitely younger the oldest player on the line is 26. He said things have been going well in camp we are returning 11-12 starters on D and with the additions on Off. he is very excited. He is pleased with Sammy Morris and the upgrade with him to the FB position. The addition of David Boston he is very closely monitoring him and very excited about what he has saw so far. Rich asked him about the QBs and how long it takes to know whos gonna start. He said he likes to know who was gonna start by the 3rd preseason game he has not put a time limit on it. He said we have been through this before in Jays 1st year with Damon Huard last year with Brian Griese so its nothing thats new to him or to Jay. He said there comes a point in training camp-preseason when one guy starts to separate himself from the other guy and and then you just know or if its close you just get a gut feeling about it. He said Ricky is the best offensive player and the league MVP from a year ago and the offense will continue to be built around him. He said the offensive system would stay basically the same with added play action stuff. Rick asked him about the OC position and changes we made. He said he is very excited about the coaching changes with Foerester, Sullivan, and Trestman we have made a big coaching upgrade on offense. We probably have the best as any coaches around the league. I will watch it again and post anything I missed. All of this off the top of my head or if anybody watched it they can add.

Thanks for that. I don't have Direct TV. ;)

Dave seemed pretty optimistic abot Wale being ready as the season gets closer......Hope he`s right.

Back
Top Bottom