Wanny saying the other wr's will step it up!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny saying the other wr's will step it up!!

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins | No Interest in Free Agent WRs? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:37:37 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins are not expected to pursue any free agent wide receivers after the season-ending injury suffered by WR David Boston (knee) earlier this week. "We have confidence the other members of our wide receiver corps will step up and meet the challenge," coach Dave Wannstedt said. The top veteran receivers on the market include WRs Tim Brown (Raiders) and Antonio Freeman (Packers). This season is lost if he thinks this is gonna happen. This is one of the reasons why we have the worst coach in the NFL. We need to make a trade and he is confident in guys that haven't been able to do it yet in the NFL and all of a sudden they are gonna do it this year. This guy is frigin pathetic. He makes me wanna PUKE.

Your right that makes no sense......atleast go after either one of them for insurance. Dang we could give them ricky's money for one year..c'mon FO

id rather take freeman over brown, he at least still can run a bit.

This Fo Sucks Come On Do Somthing Dont Just Let Our Season Go Down The Drain

Usually I try to defend the FO and Wanny, but I would have to disagree with this one.. Even if we dont want Freeman or Brown to start, at least get one of them as some insurance because we lost a top guy..:confused:

Spielman is a bum!

Said it last night, this just supports my stance!

rickysux said:
This Fo Sucks Come On Do Somthing Dont Just Let Our Season Go Down The Drain
I think it mite be too late for that.

finzfan4life said:
Dolphins | No Interest in Free Agent WRs? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:37:37 -0700

..."We have confidence the other members of our wide receiver corps will step up and meet the challenge," ...
Of course the other WR's are going to have to step up. That's what they get paid for. I'm not sure why so many fans are having such an emotional response to this. Is this PMS time for Dolfans? Come on fans...man up. Stop beaching yourself.

And of course the Dolphin brass will not reveal their hand if they are pursuing a specific player. It's dumb to do so. Think people.

Wanny doesn't make those calls anymore anyways. He has no say in what we do because he sucks.

phinfan34 said:
Wanny doesn't make those calls anymore anyways. He has no say in what we do because he sucks.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I really need a good laugh after all this ****.

wanny can talk all he wants but its ricks call - and to be honest, his judgment seems good to me thus far

Back
Top Bottom