Wanny says we should pick a QB at #2! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny says we should pick a QB at #2!

I say this in total bluntness and honesty.

Wanny, sit down, shut up and speak when told to. Your failures in multiple regimes have cost you all creditability and respect furthermore I am honestly shocked anyone considered you a candidate for any coaching job (high school included).

MikeO said:
the same guy who drafted Rick Mirar and had ever loving faith in Fiedler.

His opinion isn't worth listening too.

Wasn't Rick Mirer drafted by the Seahawks?

Not even Dave thinks much of Feeley.

MikeO said:
the same guy who drafted Rick Mirar and had ever loving faith in Fiedler.

His opinion isn't worth listening too.

Wanny didn't draft Mirer...Mirer was drafted by Seattle, where he was Offensive Rookie of the Year.

All I can say is IDIOT !! Someone who keeps Fiedler all those years have telling us to take a QB !! Why didnt he keep Griese, why didnt He dump Fiedler and try to find someone else in his time here, If he had of, he might still be here with a better QB.

Schleprock said:
So does that admit that he thinks Fiedler and Feeley were terrible moves by HIS REGIME!!!???
On the contrary, the reason why he thinks you should go qb is because you don't have Fiedler. Otherwise, he'd say go rb w/ that pick.

I don,t have proof ,but I always had the feeling that Wanny did everything in his power to make AJ look bad. From day one in camp going 50/50 on the snaps between AJ and JF to much of the play calling . I think Wanny quit on us the day that AJ started and helped in every way to make sure he looked bad. Just my opinion but there it is.

REAL DEAL said:
I don,t have proof ,but I always had the feeling that Wanny did everything in his power to make AJ look bad. From day one in camp going 50/50 on the snaps between AJ and JF to much of the play calling . I think Wanny quit on us the day that AJ started and helped in every way to make sure he looked bad. Just my opinion but there it is.

Are you kidding me?
A.J made himself looked bad in camp. A.J was pathetic and only reason he didn't throw many INT in the end because coaching staff just made him dump the ball.

dolphindan1970 said:
All I can say is IDIOT !! Someone who keeps Fiedler all those years have telling us to take a QB !! Why didnt he keep Griese, why didnt He dump Fiedler and try to find someone else in his time here, If he had of, he might still be here with a better QB.
thank god for that. I never liked wanny inthe first place. the guy comes in and totally destroyed our team and then SOB quits :angry: :sosad: :bombyou:

Justasportsfan said:
On the contrary, the reason why he thinks you should go qb is because you don't have Fiedler. Otherwise, he'd say go rb w/ that pick.

Exactly...I'm sure he thinks the Jets are going to have a real QB controversy this year.

I heard he is suggesting that we trade our No 2 pick to the Jets for Feidler.The man has an eye for QB talent.

thecoordinator said:
im surprised he didn't give a name and say "this kid has a real chance to progress into a quality nfl quarterback like jay fiedler"

:roflmao:

I just laughed so loud after I read that.

Back
Top Bottom