Wanny vs. Weis today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny vs. Weis today

Pitt has more talent and a better QB and is at home.

Pitt wins easy.

So funny - they're doing college gameday on espn. The people behind them are holding up signs with Wanny's pic on them and they say PITT - Wannstache Bash.

They're gonna have Wanny Wired in a couple minutes on ESPN. What time is the game on today? Love to see that one.

I saw that one too after the Wannstache Bash one. This should be a good game to watch tonite.

I don't know what I want more, for Pitt to win or for Bumstedt to fall flat on his face.

Leave it to Wannsteadt to turn a team with superior talent into a laughing stock.

MikeO said:
Pitt has more talent and a better QB and is at home.

Pitt wins easy.

:lol: Good call Mike

This game proved what a crappy coach Wanny is. NDs biggest weakness is it's secondary and Pitts best player is the QB. Throw the ball deep early and often and Pitt runs away with it in all likely hood. Thank you Wanny for sucking so bad :)

TerryTate said:
I pick Notre Dame in the upset, just because Wanny is the head coach at Pitt.
Good call Terry :lol:
I picked ND also. I used the fact that Wanny had lost his final four games angainst the Patsies, and Weis's play calling(especially in Mare's choke on the infield game), was a big part of the wins.

Wow! I was expecting Wanny's Pitt to be beat by Weis' Irish... but not at the extent it happened!

I'm actually happy for 2 things...
1. Wanny got his arse handed to him...
2. Weis really seemed to be all the offensive mind he was in the NFL, we may see a decline in the Pats' offensive efficiency...

Here's to hope! :pray:

Back
Top Bottom