Wanny was in my school today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny was in my school today

Fins23

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let everyone know out there that i saw Wanny today. I am 15 and i go to a highschool in PA. Our football team has a sick QB who is a junior being loooked at by like everyone D1 schoool. So today i was going i the locker rooom for practice and i saw Wanny talking with our head football coachh and with our star QB. Unfortunately i didnt get to say anything to him because others were around but i would have thanked him for drafting Eddie Moore and for letting us go 4-12 haha. He's a big dude i didnt no he was that big. So i just wanted to let some of u Wanny fans out there if there are any that i saw him today​

Cannonboy said:
That qb better run for his life. Wanny will destroy his career.

Yes you better warn him. Yes he's a junior and prolly huge but he'll thank you later lol.

He was scouting Eddie Moore's little brother. He is the star LB on the wheelchair team.:astro:

Fins23 said:
Hey just wanted to let everyone know out there that i saw Wanny today. I am 15 and i go to a highschool in PA. Our football team has a sick QB who is a junior being loooked at by like everyone D1 schoool. So today i was going i the locker rooom for practice and i saw Wanny talking with our head football coachh and with our star QB. Unfortunately i didnt get to say anything to him because others were around but i would have thanked him for drafting Eddie Moore and for letting us go 4-12 haha. He's a big dude i didnt no he was that big. So i just wanted to let some of u Wanny fans out there if there are any that i saw him today​
Was he seen walking out of the coach's office with your high school playbook?

Stoopid me! At first I was going to wish the QB a speedy recovery and only then did I realise what it meant. Duh! I'm just not up with the kids and their jibber jabber at all.

Talk about your bad omens. Look your football program will recover from this visit…in a few years. Keep an eye on your Coach. If he starts walking around with his down , looking pensive , constantly running his hand through his hair and calling everyone Jay , seek immediate medical treatment for him. Good luck.

Mr Yu said:
Talk about your bad omens. Look your football program will recover from this visit…in a few years. Keep an eye on your Coach. If he starts walking around with his down , looking pensive , constantly running his hand through his hair and calling everyone Jay , seek immediate medical treatment for him. Good luck.

Ever notice how Wannys hair would change from Brown to gray within the course of a game?

Me and my mom would sit and make fun of him during games :lol:

Fins23 said:

He was a OL in college.Not the cerebral type.:tongue:

Fins23 said:

Dude... do you go to Pottsville Area High School? I do, Wanny was in my school as well.... got his autograph :sidelol: .... oh well, he was an NFL coach, kind of, so it was moderatley cool.....

Was he seen walking out of the coach's office with your high school playbook?

and then it was found in a dumpster near by. the passing game in
the playbook was just to complicated. he called jay fiedler on his
cell and they both agreed it was to much and wanny chucked it.

he then called your h.s. coach back and told him "nice kid, but
what can he do that jay can't? i'm gonna see about jays status
with the jets".......

Back
Top Bottom