Wanny was in my school today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny was in my school today

Stud Junior Qb.........are you talking about Justin Fiedler...brother of Jay?? good fit I think.

Actually a good friend of mine played QB in our highschool he was recruited by Pitt his junior year I looked at the pamphlet they gave him and on the cover it had the graet players of Pitt.........and the there's Wannstache. My exact words to him were ''Guess who doesn't belong there.''

Fins23 said:
Hey just wanted to let everyone know out there that i saw Wanny today. I am 15 and i go to a highschool in PA. Our football team has a sick QB who is a junior being loooked at by like everyone D1 schoool. So today i was going i the locker rooom for practice and i saw Wanny talking with our head football coachh and with our star QB. Unfortunately i didnt get to say anything to him because others were around but i would have thanked him for drafting Eddie Moore and for letting us go 4-12 haha. He's a big dude i didnt no he was that big. So i just wanted to let some of u Wanny fans out there if there are any that i saw him today​

so did you fart in his general direction?

Wanny ruins everything he touches...I feel bad for PITT. :rolleyes:

Fins23 said:
He's a big dude i didnt no he was that big.​

Yeah, he's a big guy from a height standpoint. If he had anything from a heart standpoint, he could probably do something from a beatdown standpoint. :tongue:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Yeah, he's a big guy from a height standpoint. If he had anything from a heart standpoint, he could probably do something from a beatdown standpoint. :tongue:

I guess he lacks heart almost as much as brain then. Eddie Moore in the second round?? Jamar Fletcher in the first?? Geeeezzz thanks Dave

Back
Top Bottom