Wanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dave should probably not loose his job. Dont get me wrong I want him gone, but he could be a great coach. However he has a trajic flaw, hubris if you will. He is too loyal and too nice a guy. There are no "nice" or "loyal" coaches in the NFL that win. If you throw several picks for Tuna's team YOU ARE RIDING PINE. If you call several games where you dont make a single good playcall, the coordinator is out on his a$$. What I am getting at is Dave is too loyal to loosers. He will not give up on Jay or Norv. Please. With both of them gone he could do well. Perhaps even take this team to the promised land. But alas Dave will go down with the ship. Oh well. Say hello to Titanic on your way down and dont spend too much energy keeping Norv and Jay form getting waterlogged.

wanny will probably get picked up somewhere else, because of his record here.. but after he does, he will show his true colors with a team with less talent.

Are you retarded? He in no way made the team look well. With the exception of a few good plays, the team looked sloppy. The INTs, the penalties? That's just discipline which he obviously lacks.

Originally posted by Boulware 58
Are you retarded? He in no way made the team look well. With the exception of a few good plays, the team looked sloppy. The INTs, the penalties? That's just discipline which he obviously lacks.

Yes..yes I am in fact retarded. Please do not make fun of the less fotrunate. Its quite insensitive and perhaps shows your own mental capacity more than others.:lol:

Wanny isn't great but Jay and Norv are the cancer.

Isn't it the coaches job to have realized Jay isn't the one? How about Norv? I won't hate Norv. He had some talented Offenses, and he doesn't have it here. Especially the o-line. Remember Dallas' o-line? Then compare it to ours.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
There are no "nice or loyal" coaches in the NFL that win.

No nice coaches that win? How about the greatest coach to ever coach a game, Don Shula. How about Dick Vermeil? Then there was Chuck Noll only won four superbowls for Pittsburgh.
Wannstedt doesn't suck because he's "nice" . He sucks because he sucks. He needs to be fired because he sucks as a coach.
But we don't need a Jimmy Johnson back either. You don't have to be an azzhole to be a good coach.

Oh god, I know someone did not just say that Dave could be a "GREAT" coach!

Originally posted by Boulware 58
Isn't it the coaches job to have realized Jay isn't the one? How about Norv? I won't hate Norv. He had some talented Offenses, and he doesn't have it here. Especially the o-line. Remember Dallas' o-line? Then compare it to ours.
I agree it is his job to realize jay and norv suck. However its my contention that he is too loyal. As for the personel I bet the GM had some say in both situations. That is why coaches want to be GM also.

Re: Re: Wanny

Originally posted by A.J. Fin

No nice coaches that win? How about the greatest coach to ever coach a game, Don Shula. How about Dick Vermeil? Then there was Chuck Noll only won four superbowls for Pittsburgh.
Wannstedt doesn't suck because he's "nice" . He sucks because he sucks. He needs to be fired because he sucks as a coach.
But we don't need a Jimmy Johnson back either. You don't have to be an azzhole to be a good coach.

In any case my piont is regarding his loyalty. Perhaps he feels he needs to stick with these guys too cover his A$$. Who knows I cant be in his head therefore cant speak to intention. But he wont let go of the anchors on this team.

Back
Top Bottom