Wanny's Day After Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's Day After Press Conference

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Praised the play of basically everyone, including special teams which almost noone on this board has mentioned.... They did a great job.

He said Albert Johnson did a better job this week on kick returns but didn't get many opportunities because of Turk's hang time and a lack of Kickoffs by the Jets.

He said of the Gadsden catch that it was one of the best he'd ever seen, but that if he counted the 5 best catches he's ever seen Oronde would have 3 of them. When asked how Michael Irvine would feel about that dave said "Well Michael's got the other two".

He said that Fletcher stepped up as well as Gamble which was nice to see.

The only negative he spoke of were the dropped passes, and that they will talk about that and try to take care of it...

As far as injuries...

Jason Taylor twisted his knee in the first qurater but is expected to be OK...

Jay Fiedler hurt his finger in the first Quarter but will be OK, its just a little stiff (and his finger too).

Twan Russell is getting his knee Scoped TODAY (So I guess he is out)

McGarrahan and Surtain should be ready....

Omare Lowe WILL play Sunday (yay!)

As good as McMichael has played, he's still not at Tony Gonzalez's level...

I thought Wanny was talking about Gonzalez when he was making comments about him being one of the best or something? I was busy doing something else when I was listening to the press conference...

My Mistake

Originally posted by Blitz
As good as McMichael has played, he's still not at Tony Gonzalez's level...

I thought Wanny was talking about Gonzalez when he was making comments about him being one of the best or something? I was busy doing something else when I was listening to the press conference...

Sorry, you are right he WAS talking about Tony Gonzales... Oh well, maybe this time next year he will be referring to McMichael, sorry for the misinformation. I'm gonna remove it from my original post as to not confuse anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom