Wanny's newest victims | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's newest victims

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont think UPitt knows what they have gotten themselves into. Are they not smart enough to realize that Wanny has basically brought down every team he has coaches? They dont know how deep in it they really are.

Relax man. No doubt he has been horrible but I don't think we can judge his tenure at Pitt yet. If he is still losing to Ohio in his third or fourth year there then I think they'll be a problem!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Relax man. No doubt he has been horrible but I don't think we can judge his tenure at Pitt yet. If he is still losing to Ohio in his third or fourth year there then I think they'll be a problem!

what are you talking about? they were the defending big east champs and were ranked 23 going into the season. This was a good squad and he had a great recruiting season. They were simply unprepared... a trademark of Wanny's squads.

Some Pitt fans I have tried to talk to about this were absolute douches. Wanny and the fans deserve each other.

In other news, I'm taking requests for slogans to put on paper bags for games at Heinz Field. Some slogans I've thought of...

"I told you so!"
"Just like Duke"
"Walt's fault? Yeah, right"
"I punt, therefore I sin"
"Losers try their best"

And the ever provocative...
"Cleveland rocks!"

It didn't take Wanny long to be the most hated man in Pittsburgh. PTI was even ragging on him. He needs to be fired as soon as possible. Pitt should have never let Walt Harris walk.

Back
Top Bottom