Want to laugh some more? I tried to hold it in, but I couldnt.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want to laugh some more? I tried to hold it in, but I couldnt....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
from a Jet fan over on Jetsinsider.com after beating the Chargers....

I think all concerned better realize that you all just witnessed the AFC East champions play today. After what I saw today, you can essentially pencil us in. we hammered a top AFC team. You figure we have lock wins already in our win column against Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and likely New England. That puts us already at 7 wins. we will win the east trust me. Chad Pennigton is living up to his billing as a stronged arm Montana, the guy is electrifying. Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers. Now that we have L. Jordan reving to go, we could in all likelihood have 2 1000 yard backs this season. This win basically has us at the center piece of the AFC championship. A few prominent internet message board outlets think with Chad we could likely run the friggin table. We need to get the playoff talk back, as we are back in the drivers seat in the AFC.

Hey WCF just to let you know that was posted earier by somebody else, it is still funny as all get out thou :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by WCoastFin
from a Jet fan over on Jetsinsider.com after beating the Chargers....

I think all concerned better realize that you all just witnessed the AFC East champions play today. After what I saw today, you can essentially pencil us in. we hammered a top AFC team. You figure we have lock wins already in our win column against Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and likely New England. That puts us already at 7 wins. we will win the east trust me. Chad Pennigton is living up to his billing as a stronged arm Montana, the guy is electrifying. Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers. Now that we have L. Jordan reving to go, we could in all likelihood have 2 1000 yard backs this season. This win basically has us at the center piece of the AFC championship. A few prominent internet message board outlets think with Chad we could likely run the friggin table. We need to get the playoff talk back, as we are back in the drivers seat in the AFC.

Whats a "prominent internet messageboard"?
At 3-5 in the driver seat?????
LMAO

I think we just went through that with the Bills fans for the past two weeks...in the driver seast....superbowl bound...

:lol:

Id say theyre more like in the trunk of the car...already tucked away for the season!

ya I just noticed someone else posted it...my bad, maybe theyll put em together.

It's a crack up, all the Jets fans see this as the spring board to future success...I see it as a mental lapse in the Chargers. You know kind of how we blew it against K.C., one of those "let down" games if you will.

Hey the Jets might do well, but my guess is they finish in 3rd place behind Buffalo and Miami.

Even if the jets win the rest of their games... chances are they will not win the division..... To win the division... they have to win their next 8 games and us, the bills, and patriots have to lose at least 4 more games..... not likely to happen.....

:jetssuck: until they prove otherwise 2 games in a row

I always new there was something mentally wrong with the Jets fans. I think they are a better team with Pennington at the helm, but I do not think they are a better team than anyone else in their own division. I have felt the Chargers and Bills are pretenders, this might be the start of the downfall for both of these clubs.

That being said, after this game we better be prepared to go up to New York because they are playing with a chip on their shoulders.

GO MIAMI

They must have some good crack in NY because this fool is definately F#cked up.

roonie_augs- Don't know yet haven't tried it yet (NEVER), BUT There is a bunch of idiots smokin' some crack and realy injoying theirseleves. In fact, there is 3 right now across the street! It SUCKS it Buffalo.... I want to live in MIAMI!

Back
Top Bottom