War of Words Escalates Between Jets, Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

War of Words Escalates Between Jets, Dolphins

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
“I don’t know this Channing Crowder,” said Ryan, whose father, Buddy Ryan, attended his press conference. “All I know is that he’s all tatted up. He’s right about one thing. I’m a first-time head coach, but I’ve been around the game all my life. I’m no different than I’ver ever been, just that more people are listening. . . . I think [Crowder’s] wrong. You do win in June. You win with your preparation.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/09/war-of-words-escalates-between-jets-dolphins/

Ryan is a loser, like his dad. Another big mouth who never got the job done (as a head coach) when it mattered.

rex ryan just misses ray so he picks on any body with an opinion. sorry but with a rookie qb and no wr it doesn't matter how good your d is supposed to be you wont win.

I think Channing AND Rex should shut up, and mind their own business, to be honest. If Channing wants to make Rex look like an idiot, then he needs to do it when we play the Jets. Not by using the media as his "messenger" And Rex needs to be quiet too. He's getting into an argument with a player who he "doesen't know" from a rival team .. kind of immature if you ask me.

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with Channing right now if he had his play to back it up, but he doesen't. I mean damn, even Joey isn't getting caught up in any of this

I think Channing AND Rex should shut up, and mind their own business, to be honest. If Channing wants to make Rex look like an idiot, then he needs to do it when we play the Jets. Not by using the media as his "messenger" And Rex needs to be quiet too. He's getting into an argument with a player who he "doesen't know" from a rival team .. kind of immature if you ask me.

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with Channing right now if he had his play to back it up, but he doesen't. I mean damn, even Joey isn't getting caught up in any of this

Well said my friend. Channing Crowder should just STFU! :crazy:

i officially hate the Jets more than any other team now, Rex Ryan what a joke for a coach. we need to get a chant going when we face them, like Ryan sucks or something creative.

i officially hate the Jets more than any other team now, Rex Ryan what a joke for a coach. we need to get a chant going when we face them, like Ryan sucks or something creative.
:lol: Thats real creative. :lol2:

Crowder is the joke, Ryan is just trying to get his team ready to play and Crowder opens his big mouth attacking Ryan, then Ryan just joked around.

:lol: Thats real creative. :lol2:

Crowder is the joke, Ryan is just trying to get his team ready to play and Crowder opens his big mouth attacking Ryan, then Ryan just joked around.

His team isn't even set yet, what the hell are you talking about?

So you don't practice in June? You do realize that you prepare for the season all OTAs and mini camps right?

That's right and so far the Jets have done a great job. In shorts.

Sanchez lead a great practice ending drive yesterday where he said he finally got adjusted to the NFL. In shorts.

There is a new attitude with Rex Ryan and the Jet's will knock you in the mouth. They are the team to beat. In shorts.

A new swagger for a team that is expected to challenge for the AFC East. In shorts.

Anyone see a trend here. :crazy:

Original!:crazy:

That's right and so far the Jets have done a great job. In shorts.

Sanchez lead a great practice ending drive yesterday where he said he finally got adjusted to the NFL. In shorts.

There is a new attitude with Rex Ryan and the Jet's will knock you in the mouth. They are the team to beat. In shorts.

A new swagger for a team that is expected to challenge for the AFC East. In shorts.

Anyone see a trend here. :crazy:
Right now is about getting the mental side of it down, learning the new defense and having Sanchez grasp the offense and get the NFL speed down. Practices in June are still important. And no one is saying the Jets are the team to beat. Whats funny is that if Rex Ryan was the coach of the Dolphins saying things that hes saying you would be the complete opposite of what you are saying now.

Right now is about getting the mental side of it down, learning the new defense and having Sanchez grasp the offense and get the NFL speed down. Practices in June are still important. And no one is saying the Jets are the team to beat. Whats funny is that if Rex Ryan was the coach of the Dolphins saying things that hes saying you would be the complete opposite of what you are saying now.

In your opinion. Now if Ryan was the coach and was running his mouth in June, it would probably be funny to me. But someone else would have a different view than me of course and that's the way it is.

Crowder was asked a question by the media. He answered it. Then a HC comes back with something? What the F has this world come to? I think the whole thing is childish if you ask me but the whole thing was started by the media so there ya have it! anything to sell newspapers! Desperate mo fo's

Back
Top Bottom