Warner a dolphin???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warner a dolphin????

DFFL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Close sources say that Warner may be interested in the Dolphins.It's worth a shot i say!!:D

Warner is done. He hasn't won a game in two years. He benefitted from the system in St. Louis, I don't think he is that good anymore.

must copy my post from another thread...
i don't think i could watch if warner was our QB
i made a bet with my buddy that warner would lose his starting job before week 5
his deal with the devil is up and he isn't worth the money some team is going to give him, please dont let it be us.

Maybe if we don't talk about it, it wont happen.. lets delete all warner threads.

True, he needs to be in a passing system with great receivers to be good. SOmething we dont have , its just like ken dorsey had all the great players , but then he gets drafted in the seventh round.. if he didnt have that talent around him then korsey would have never gone 37-1 or something like that.. Warner woud have never gotten in the league if he didnt hvae the team he had when the rams won it all..

Uh not only No, but HELL NO!!! F*ck the dumb sh*t!! I wouldn't be a ble to watch that sh*t either!! We would then definately need to get a STUD Offensive line or we (Warner) we be screwed!!

I bet hes a hell of alot better than fiedler, and maybe thats all we need. If we had a QB who was twice as good as J we would still be playin. We run the same O as them so he knows the playbook, throw in the homeboy Bruce for good measure

But what about that OLINE?? You cant compare St. louis rams oline iwth ours..

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
what about the fact that warner sucks

That was not a very intelligent post, when healthy he's an MVP quarterback. He ripped through our defense 2 years ago.

that was not a very intelligent post... i guess he hasnt been healthy in two years because he hasnt won a game in two years and hes look flat out awful trying. So either he cant win anymore in an offense loaded with talent, or he hasnt been healthy in two years and we wouldnt want that anyway

bottom line, hes not worth the risk, deal with the devil is up, he and his wife should retire

Yeah, that would be just great. A QB who is afraid in the pocket, fumbles more than Griese, and whos wife is an aboxious bitch and whos hair is almost as bad as Wanny's 'stache. Yeah, bring him in, with Wanny as coach, it's not like this team is going anywhere anytime soon anyways.

Originally posted by bigguy1381

He ripped through our defense 2 years ago.

He is not as good as he was two years ago and that game was on turf with a good surrounding cast. Ever since he broke his pinky he hasn't been the same. I don't want to see him in a Phin's uniform.

I aint a Warner fan I thought he was over rated 2 years ago but I also seen some games were he was one of the best I've seen. He may have had the offense and the receivers but his throws were so accurate and also could throw pretty hard. If he could return to his form he was in back in 99, and 2000 seasons he would be worth it an bring home boy Issac Bruce with him that would be cool. But I agree with Dolphins 17-0 he is probably not worth the risk. Is it true that he might be interested in the dolphins if I were him I would try to get on a higher powered offense espesially if he wants to turn his career back around.

at our price fine give him a chance and still draft a young guy, but at his price no way

Warner was the real deal. He just got in the game late. That's why his career was so short.

He made the most beautiful throws in the game at the time, fast, accurate, incredible reads. ANd to begin with his supporting cast SUCKED. Doesn't anyone remember that he was the THIRD QB on the roster that year? HE picked that team up. And yeah, he tore us up, but has had 2 crappy years. That said, his losses come from the coach more than anything. yeah the injury has something to do with it, but he was asked to pass 60+ times in a game! Nobody could do that! That is rediculous!

That said, he'd cost too much, be behind an even worse line, and has injuries that make him questionable. I'm a great fan, but we just can't have that here.

Back
Top Bottom