Warner a dolphin???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warner a dolphin????

I've heard the Mcmahon name being throw around on one of these threads recently but I would like to see Brunnell come in for 1 or 2 years while we get a college gun in the 1st round so that we can start fresh and groom the kid our way.

Originally posted by mike_vee
hey guys what about makeing a treade with the lions they have two pretty good young experienced qb's there in harrington & mcman ( i have a memory block on how to spell today ) they need a db badly (madison) we need qb and ol pretty bad so why not make the trade with them :rolleyes:

Because trades are highly unlikely in the FA era now, that is one reason they love the FA system, it gives more power to the players and less to owners in that reguard. Besides, Mcmahon has to be signed cus i believe he is a RFA.

I think he can win games for the Dolphins. But going after Warner, Garcia, or Brunell means drafting a first round rookie like Rivers, Losman, Roethlesberger, or Manning....the latter two of course being reaches.

One thing about Losman since he's already been under fire so much in college, he might be ready earlier than the others in the pros because the biggest step in the NFL is adjusting to the speed and pressure.

NOOOOOO!!!!! He brings wherever he goes more baggage than a Greyhound... His big-mouthed nasty a$$ wife.
I feel sorry for whoever ends up with his punk a$$.

Originally posted by DFFL
Close sources say that Warner may be interested in the Dolphins.It's worth a shot i say!!:D
good god! i'd tune in the dolphins and have to look at warners wife in the stands. she looks like she came in third in a hachette fight!:D

DOES ANY BODY BELIEVE that Ricky Williams could be a 2000 yard rushing back and close to thousand yard reciever to with the likes of a better QB and o- line? I believe he could an just might do it to.

Back
Top Bottom