Warner Could Be Headin' To Dan Marino Country !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warner Could Be Headin' To Dan Marino Country !!!

Won't happen, and does not need to happen. Martz already said that Warner more than likely will be the starting QB in St Louis next year. Trading Kurt Warner would be a lot more difficult than trading for Ricky Williams.

Last edited:
Who the hell is Nolan Cromwell anyways?? Either way, I garauntee this: Warner WILL NOT and I repeat WILL NOT wear #13 if he plays for the Fins.

Ohhn No! Not the Wife!

I can't see anyone giving back $3 million, to go play somewhere else...

Would you? :eek:

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

What Chambers84 said, Martz already said that Warner was going into the aseason as the starter & wasn't going anywhere.

However, if he is traded I wonder what the Rams would ask for him. I'd give them a 3rd rounder in 05 that has the potential to be a 2nd.

Originally posted by chambers84
Who the hell is Nolan Cromwell anyways?? Either way, I garauntee this: Warner WILL NOT and I repeat WILL NOT wear #13 if he plays for the Fins.

the jersey is retired and will stay that way forever.

Warner looks like Troy Aikman at the end of his career. he's slow on the reads, and doesn't look sure of his throws..

if Miami signs Warner it would be a huge mistake.

not to mention that the rams WON'T release him.. they need a #2, and unless Warner is willing to give the rams back some money he won't go anywhere.

the options for QB are very limited... i think Jay Fiedler is looking like the best option. Miami can just focus in on drafting a QB, and supplying Fiedler with talent.

hey all I'm new here, But I don't see Warner coming here..

Won't happen, and does need to happen. Martz already said that Warner more than likely will be the starting QB in St Louis next year. Trading Kurt Warner would be a lot more difficult than trading for Ricky Williams.

The only thing that makes it tough is the Rams would have to absorb a hell of a cap hit by trading him/releasing him.. Otherwise he would be gone by now.

I think the NFC Divisional Playoff game with the Panthers showed where Warner's future lies, and it's not in St. Louis.

Didn't Nolan Cromwell use to play for the LA Rams, a few years back?

Nolan works for a Sports rag, I cannot say which one but he talks to alot of NFL insiders..

NO WAY JOSE!

Your right, Warner will not wear # 13 if he plays for Miami. That number has been retired since 2000...

[edited]- Welcome FinsFan99...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Nolan works for a Sports rag, I cannot say which one but he talks to alot of NFL insiders..

Hell I am an NFL Insider. I read up and post on Finheaven.com everyday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom