Warner might retire if not a starter!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warner might retire if not a starter!!

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3211888

Warner is stating that he will consider retiring if he is not a start next season. He mentioned that he will continue his career if he is playing for a team that he can start. I know he getting older and may not have the zip he used to have, but he's still a good QB. Any comments or thoughts about Warner being a Phin next year?

:fire: :goof: :yell: :evil: THAT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HIM AS A STRATER FOR US NEXT YEAR I BET HE STILL HAS ONE MORE YEAR IN HIM:shakeno: :cooldude: :) :roflmao:

He talks soooo much that it doesn't really matter. He was the product of a system and once he got really tagged a few times things changed. He'll be better sitting behind a desk where he can nurse is feelings and commentate on qb's that are much better than he ever was...

Kurt Warner is finished as an NFL starter. His pocket prescence, his ability to slide in the pocket, etc is all gone. He looks shellshocked, he holds the ball too long. The Giants OL is better than ours and he would be killed with our OL. Plus the G-Men have an All Pro tailback to keep defenses honest and he still struggled mightily.

Miami has a QB. You can't judge AJ Feeley as a Dolphin in 2.5 starts, with no offensive line and no running game to speak of. Even if he doesn't pan out, Kurt Warner certainly isn't the answer.

finzfans084 said:
:fire: :goof: :yell: :evil: THAT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE HIM AS A STRATER FOR US NEXT YEAR I BET HE STILL HAS ONE MORE YEAR IN HIM:shakeno: :cooldude: :) :roflmao:
Did you see him play this year??

He is washed up!

He sucks!

With our o-line and the way he holds onto the ball too long he will get killed and would never even get a pass off.

bump, merge, delete, whatever you have to do to make this disappear !

Warner is done, he is like Bledsoe when he is rushed, he cringes. He started looking for the rush rather than looking downfield. He cannot avoid the rush and cant get rid of teh ball. No way Warner, Feeley is much better at this point.

I'd rather have Jason Garrett starting then Warner.

Back
Top Bottom